ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

"Get your hands off me," Draco's violent words bounce off the brick walls of the dingy alleyway he's being dragged through. The clouds above growl over them, watching, as Draco became angrier and angrier.

All he could think about was that he left Vienna alone. How stupid could he have been? He didn't care who these men were, who held him so tightly, he only cared about getting back to her. His head was bleeding and he was fighting to stay conscious through the dizziness. But through the blur of his eyes, he saw broken glass bottles and various items he knew he could use as a weapon.

He just had to break out of their grip. Grab a bottle and shove it into their neck. Draco was already imagining their warm blood splattering on his face as he killed them.

"Stop fighting!" one of the men growled and then he was shoved to the floor. Draco's hands stung as they impacted against the ground.

Draco was about to grab the first bottle he saw but everything went still. His features softened. And his heart skipped a beat as an unbelievable amount of fear coursed through his veins and flooded his mind.

On the ground in front of him, Vienna lay unconscious. His first thought was that she was dead and he was about to murder everyone responsible and set the world on fire.

A rough hand gripped the back of his neck, dirt-covered fingers wrapping around his throat, yanking him up so he was kneeling on his knees.

"She's not dead yet," a disgusting voice muttered into his ear from behind, "But she will be if you don't answer my questions—"

"Who the hell are you?" Draco yelled as the other man bought a half broken chair toward him. Draco's breathing was heavy and strong and he had so much rage but most of all he was scared of anything happening to Vienna.

"I'll do the questioning," the man holding Draco's neck inclined his head and smiled. Then, he yanked Draco so roughly and forced him onto the chair.

The man stood above him leaning down close to Draco's face as he asked, "what's your name?" Draco struggled against the other man's hands as he tied them behind his back with a strong rope, "and what's her name?" the man in front of Draco turned his head to the side, gesturing to where Vienna lay behind him.

"Why do you want to know?" Draco questioned through a seething mind but his words came out calm. He was going to be smart about this.

"Listen here boy," the man spat, "You're in my territory. This is my village. My land. My home. And we haven't had unwanted visitors or passing through tourists in many years. And then today. You two show up out of the woods covered in blood and filth and I want to know why."

Maybe this man was just curious about the two strangers walking through his village but Vienna and Draco were on the run. There was no way Draco was going to give up any information.

"My name is Jared and her name is Tara," Draco answered with a tilt of his head and a glimmer of rage in his eyes.

"A pleasure to meet you, Jared," the man rose his brows and grinned, "My name is Malcolm. And over there is Jerry. And I suggest you continue to be a good boy and answer my questions. Unless you want Jerry to do something very very bad to pretty little Tara."

Draco clenched his jaw as he followed Malcolm's eyes and looked over to Vienna. Jerry was leaning over her as she lay unconscious. Draco's lips thinned as his eyes darkened with wrath. He looked back to Malcolm who contributed to smile at Draco's obvious anger and terror.

"Let's begin shall we?" Malcolm blinked, "why are you and Tara here?"

"We were walking through the woods and saw the Village. We were hungry and so we decided to stop by." Draco answered quickly. All he wanted to do was get this over with.

Draco watched Jerry every single second.

"And how old are you?" Malcolm asked.

"Seventeen and eighteen," Draco answered truthfully.

"You're eighteen? And Tara is seventeen?" Malcolm raised a curious brow.

"Yes."

"And how long have you been walking through the woods?" Malcolm's lips were dry and Draco felt disgusted by the smell of his breath, "Those trees go on for miles. The largest forest in England which is why it's so hard to find us here."

"Three days," Draco told him, "I think."

"And are you running from something?" Malcolm raised a playful brow. His smile told Draco he wasn't asking to use it against him. But rather out of curiosity. Draco was smart, he could tell who a fellow murderer was when he was in front of one.

Malcolm was a part of something. Something evil. This place was like a quiet, secluded hell.

There's a reason why this place was so well hidden and why the people who lived here were so protective of it.

"Yes, we are," Draco answered truthfully.

"What from?" Malcolm asked, his voice an eerie whisper.

Draco smirked, his white teeth shining, "I won't ask questions about what this place is and you won't ask questions about what we are running from."

Malcolm's jaw clenched as his grin widened, "you're a smart little boy. Maybe too smart. And I can tell you want me dead. And you want Jerry dead even more for how close he is to your girl—"

Draco flashed his eyes to Jerry who laughed as he looked at Draco. But then Draco looked at Vienna. And he hid his shock well when he saw her eyes open and looking directly at him. But then she closed her eyes again when Jerry looked back at her.

"But this place is far worse than you can imagine," Malcolm grinned, the smell of his breath was sickening, "You and pretty little Tara walked right into the lion's den—"

Draco wasn't sure what he meant by that and it terrified him.

"—you see. We do things differently here," Malcolm flashed yet another grin, "we eat differently here. And you and Tara look delicious and you want to know a secret?"

Cannibals? Where these men— These people were cannibals? He was going to be sick.

"I didn't bring you and Tara out here to quiz you," Malcolm burst into laughter, "We bought you out here to kill you. . . so we can eat you. Because little boy, we are starving."

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3