єιgнту-тωσ

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna suddenly regretted being late for lessons. On the walk to English, Natalie was nagging and walking a few steps ahead of Vienna, practically dragging her down the medieval-like hallway. The sun twinkled through the stained glass windows, causing Vienna's head to hurt more and more. And all Natalie could only whine about how late they were.

Vienna hadn't cared, not even a little bit, but now that she had walked into the class and everyone's heads turned. Followed by an irritating silence which consumed the room — Vienna intensely regretted being late.

Even Mr Wilson's eyes were wide. Did they not expect her to be back so soon? Everyone's eyes remained on Vienna and a few of them even shared gossiping whispers with their peers.

She felt like the centre of attention and she hated it. She could feel their curiosity and questions burning her skin and her body felt hot. Not with embarrassment, no, this was different. Vienna only felt hot anger boiling in her veins.

Vienna kept her face darkly relaxed and although she waited to rip every last one of their eyes out, she appeared dangerously calm.

Natalie grabbed Vienna's hand cooley and walked with her to an empty desk at the back of the classroom. Mostly everyone had turned away but a few students still let their stares linger.

Mr Wilson must have realised he was staring and cleared his throat quickly walking around his desk grabbed some papers and a book. "Vienna, welcome back. . ." he walked towards her and handed her the papers and book, "We're studying Bonnie and Clyde, ready for the exams in a month. We're on chapter twelve."

Vienna bit down on her lower lip as she fought back a laugh but her smile was not well hidden. How ironic. At least she has a higher chance of passing her English Exam now.

Vienna found English went by much faster than she remembered. But she was still just as keen to leave. And when Mr Wilson finally freed his class Vienna was up and out of his seat in seconds. She and Natalie wandered out but Mr Wilson stopped them.

Vienna turned slowly, gripping her bag as her annoyance tore at her core tightly. Natalie however, turned her head fast and looked up at Mr Wilson softly—almost timid—how you should look at a teacher who's about to scold you.

"I'll let you both off this time but please don't be late again," he said with a pleasant smile.

"We won't, sorry," Natalie smiled and then he turned to Vienna. If he was looking for an apology he wasn't going to get far. And when he realised that himself he left them with a smile and an awkward nod of his chin.

༺♥༻

Vienna and Natalie walked to lunch after two more excruciating lessons filled with more stares and questioning glances at Vienna. It was obvious everyone had heard what happened to Draco but Vienna was yet to discover what rumours were spreading.

"You'd think everyone would have gotten tired of staring by now," Pansy sighed as she glared at peering eyes, causing a few of them to finally look away.