тωєηту

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Saturday came quickly and as Vienna awoke she felt the smallest bit of excitement bubble in her stomach. Today, Draco told her to meet him in the common room, for what she doesn't know. All she knows is that he is helping her get a dress for the ball she still wasn't convinced she wanted to go to.

Vienna dressed quickly and was pleased with her clothing. Wearing tights, a skirt, boots and an oversized knitted jumper for warmth.

As she departed down the stairs, the thought of last night appeared in her mind. Replaying every second of it. She can't say she wasn't surprised Draco owned a gun but she was surprised when he aimed it at her head. However, she loved the adrenaline that rushed through her veins as his eyes turned mysteriously dark and the cold tip of his gun touched her skin.

It was like a hole pulling her in. So much danger, so many rules broken but neither of them cared about breaking rules.

Vienna spotted Draco standing by the fireplace. He wore a black turtle neck with black suit trousers, and like usual his hair was a mess. She wondered if he ever brushed his long white hair. But somehow even with untamed hair, he still looked good. His hair just touching his brow and his dead-looking eyes, which turned in her direction, eyes drifting down her body.

"So where are we going?" she questioned him as she walked toward him, her long legs walking perfectly.

"This way," Draco said, walking off out the common room.

Vienna turned, following after the tall-boy. Catching up after his long strides and walking beside him.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

The train station was foggy in the early hours of the morning. Stood waiting by the platform was two elderly people, most likely from the nearby village, Hogsmeade. Vienna looked up at Draco, bunching her brows together in confusion, but Draco didn't turn in her direction.

"Draco?" Vienna said, "why are we at the station?"

"Because we are getting a train" he answered with a simple shrug of his shoulders, "wait here," he told her as he walked over to a window, which said "tickets" on a sign above.

Vienna waited clueless, as she continued to peer around the station. Usually, this platform would be packed with students waiting to leave or return to this dreadful school. But as dreadful as it is, Vienna still calls it her safe place.

Vienna forgot this station was used by the villagers from Hogsmeade. She forgot this station was here at all. Only ever thought about it when it get closer to leaving, leaving her safe place to go to her father.

Draco returned holding a ticket out to her, she took it, finally, he returned and she could ask him more questions.

"And why are we getting a train?" Vienna raised a brow as she looked at Draco then at the ticket in her hand.

"Because—"

"London?" Vienna blurted, "we're going to London? Whatever for?"