тняєє

•·················•·················•

Today, the first day of the year and Vienna's last year. As much as she can't wait to leave, a part of her does not want to. Because when she leaves she has to go home and won't have any escape from her father.

But Vienna has been saving money since she was young, but not enough. And a few years after her mother died, Vienna found money her mother had left her And she has kept it hidden since. She has a plan and she intends to use it, no matter who gets in her way.

And she wants nothing more than to see his blood on her hands as his life drains from his eyes.

"Uniform pass" she hears a squeaky voice from beside her as she walked down the corridors.

She stopped and looked to the side. Hermionie stood with Ginny and Harry as she held out a small piece of paper. Hermionie stood with her brows raised and a proud grin on her face.

Vienna took it with a fake smile on her lips, sarcastically copying Hermionie's. She then scrunched it up in her hand, into a ball and then threw it at Hermionie. Hitting her nose.

Hermionie's mouth gaped open and then stepped forward but Harry stopped her from doing anything to Vienna.

Vienna didn't budge at all as she watched Hermionie pounce forward at her. Vienna looked carelessly at the annoyed girl as she simply walked away from them.

༺♥༻

Vienna was sat in the great hall, eating breakfast when she saw someone take the seat beside her. She turned her head and saw Pansy.

"Hi, how are you," Pansy asked Vienna.

Vienna placed her unfinished slice of toast on her plate, "I'm good, how are you" she asked confused.

Pansy and Vienna never usually talked much, they spoke occasionally but they weren't that close.

"I'm good" Pansy shrugged as she nodded her head.

Vienna squinted her eyes and she watched Pansy's awkwardness.

"What is it?" Vienna asked, knowing she either wanted to tell her something or ask her a question.

Pansy took a deep breath in like she was about to say something big.

"You're good friends with Natalie, right?" Pansy asked.

"I am," Vienna said, intrigued to where this was going.

"Oh, good" Pansy smiled, "do you know if she is into girls?"

"I think so," Vienna replied.

"Cool," Pansy began fiddling with the knife and fork in front of her.

"Why?" Vienna asked with a knowing smile.

"Just curious," Panay shrugged.

"You like her don't you?" Vienna asked.

Pansy laughed awkwardly, "what? No," she said in a high pitched voice.