ѕιχту-ѕєνєη

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

"At nightfall, my revenge will begin."
————

Vienna's eyes were like hawks. Waiting for Antonio to disappear from the room. Her heart bumped with desperation and adrenaline. Like a waiting game, and she couldn't wait to play it through.

Antonio was only a few steps away when Draco came to Vienna's side. He followed her eyes in direction and looked at Antonio also.

"I was so close to killing that bitch," Draco murmured with a deep snarl, his words were filled with violence, "I can't believe she sent Lirian a letter."

Vienna looked over at the nurse and the second year she was talking to. Unaware of Draco and Vienna and as much as Vienna wanted to put her plan into motion — she knew the only way for it to work, would be to wait.

But time was ticking. It won't be long until nightfall and when the morning sun rises, time will be up.

"Hopefully he won't open it," Vienna lied straight through her words, she had to, just until nightfall, "he is a drunk, he probably won't realise a letter coming through the door."

"Are you sure?" Draco furrowed his brows, "he seems like the type of man who is always on edge."

"Well, there's nothing we can do," Vienna looked him in the eyes, hoping he'd see the desperation for Draco to just leave it. Just until nightfall.

He only gazed at her. His doubtful eyes searched for answers.

"I'm tired," Vienna shrugged her shoulders, tearing her eyes from his.

She could still feel his eyes burning through her soul but she didn't look up at him. She knew she was confusing him but it will all make sense soon.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Thankfully, Draco remained in the armchair. And as tired as Vienna was, she didn't fall asleep. She lay with her back to where Draco sat and she watched the afternoon sun slowly fall and watched the moon slowly appear as darkness took over.

As soon as night had fallen, and the nurse had vanished into her own chambers, Vienna knew it was time.

She slightly sat up and looked over to where the second year was. He was now gone. The room was completely abandoned.

Vienna sat up fully and climbed out from the bed she had been laying in. When she stood she felt a little bit of dizziness coming over her from the pain in her forehead. However, she was not going to let a little pain get in her way of doing this.

Draco was slouched in the armchair, head rested back and eyes closed. He was sleeping with his ringed hands gripped around the armrests.

Vienna stepped forward, between his long legs and quickly covered his mouth with the palm of her hands.

His eyes shot open immediately as he attempted to sit up. But his eyes met hers and his entire body relaxed. And instead, his eyebrows narrowed together in a confused knot.