ƒιƒту-єιgнт

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

A Favour For Lucius
P A R T   T W O
_____

"Well, well," Lucius' voice echoed against the dark walls, his figure appearing in the mirror Vienna looked into, her eyes darting through the mirror to where Lucius stood, eyeing her up and down,

"Octavian might not need much persuasion after all," Lucius began walking toward Vienna, his eyes filled with that darkness that made her stomach tighten.

Vienna cleared her throat and turned, now face to face with the man.

"Where's Draco?" Vienna asked. She would feel much safer with Lucius if Draco was at her side.

Standing alone with Lucius is like standing alone with a vampire while blood drips, slowly from your veins. The temptation of danger never fades.

"My son is getting ready in his room," Lucius seemed annoyed by the simple question.

"I wanted to see you before he did," Lucius raised his chin, "I wanted to speak with you for once without my son's worry."

Vienna swallowed the lump in her throat.

"First of all," Lucius said, walking around Vienna, "You look breathtaking."

Vienna did feel it. A few moments ago she was looking at herself in the mirror, in the fine and rich material of the long black dress she wore — never before had she been in such an elegant dress.

The dress was a tight fitted dress that hugged her curves to perfection, with a low slit, making her breasts bounce and the slit which reach the high of her thigh, making her legs look long. And the elegance of her body was made evident by the backless back of the dress.

The dress was clearly made by talented dressmakers and it was even more clear Lucius paid thousands for it.

It made her wonder who this dress was for. Why did he have such beautiful dresses hanging around?

The daring question slipped from her mind and to her lips.

"This dress," Vienna began, "who's is it?"

Lucius' lip formed into a smirk, "it was my wife's, she always had a thing for buying pretty dresses. Most of them she never had a chance to wear before her passing."

Vienna suddenly felt very uncomfortable in Draco's dead mother's dress. And the way Lucius said the words made those questions about Narcissa's death return to her mind.

"Don't look so troubled, girl," Lucius glanced at Vienna, "she would have loved to see the dresses getting used."

"I hope so," Vienna muttered, just loud enough for Lucius to hear.

Lucius seemed to move swiftly onto the next topic as he spoke, "Octavian is a man of savagery and he can be ruthless, but pretty young girls like you are his weakness. But I hope you won't let fear get in your way of this."

Vienna still wanted to impress Lucius. And she wouldn't let the little fear she had of Octavian get in her way, "of course not, Mr Malfoy."

His eyes glistened with pride. That look in his eyes as well as the smile now on his lips filled something in Vienna. She felt strange. Like an empty hole that had been missing her entire childhood — had now been filled.