ƒιƒту

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

"What's this?" Draco asked, his hand reaching for the note at the bottom of the box. Vienna's heart sunk but this was something she wanted to do. She wanted to tell him this before he found out for himself.

This wasn't gossip. This was something Vienna had wanted to keep to herself. A part of Vienna's life that started the depression, the anger, the abuse from her father. This was the downfall of her life and this was something Vienna now wanted Draco to know.

She loved him and knew she could trust him with this.

"Wait," Vienna said, placing a hand over his.

His movement stopped immediately. His eyes found hers with a furrow of his brows. A confused questioning look.

"You know what this is?" Draco asked her.

Vienna replied with a nod, yes.

"This is one of the reasons why I was scared to tell you," Vienna began as she picked up the note, "this is something I only wanted myself to know. But now it's time for you to know. I didn't want to tell you until I was ready."

Draco's examined her features for an elegant moment, "and are you ready now?"

"I am," Vienna replied and then handed him the note. The piece of paper which Hermione had scribbled on it. Like however Hermione found out, she had written it quickly so she wouldn't forget.

"I want you to read this first and then I'll explain," Vienna said and hesitantly, Draco took the old, wrinkled piece of paper from her hand.

Draco gave Vienna one last look and then unfolded the paper. He read it intensely. Like he was taking in every word. Making sure he read it correctly and didn't miss a single detail.

Vienna's mind was racing, her heart sounded as though it was going to explode. Not because she didn't want Draco to know or to read the note, but because she was scared of what Draco might think.

After a long while, Draco spoke, "I thought you said your mother died of sickness?"

Vienna shook her head, no, "She killed herself because she couldn't live with my father. He abused her, just like he does me, if not worse,"

Draco cringed at Vienna's words.

"He never touched me until after my mother died," Vienna continued, "but I don't think my mother would have taken her life if she'd known."

"Vienna, I don't know what to say. . ."

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything," Vienna placed a hand on his hand, the hand he still held onto the note, "I just want you to know."

"How does Hermione know?" Draco questioned.

"That's still something I have to find out," Vienna said with a sigh.

"What we have to find out," Draco assured her, "I'll do whatever I have to find out why."

"I'm glad I told you," Vienna smiled.