ѕєνєηту-ηιηє

For everyone asking, this is what I imagine Owens to look like. (and glasses)

•·················•·················•ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ  ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ

ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The car journey was incredibly long and Owens was making it so much worse. All Vienna could think about as the rain poured down and trees wooshed passed the car, was how the man driving this car killed Draco.

What's stopping her from wrapping the seat belt around his neck, pulling it so tight, until he chokes and dies? The car would probably crash and it would be a gruesome way for Vienna to die, he was driving down the motorway at about eighty miles an hour. But Vienna didn't care. At least he'd be dead as well.

"How are you doing back there?" Owens's voice squeaks as his eyes peer in the rear mirror.

"Fine," Vienna scoffed as she turned her eyes out of the window, her legs up on the seat and arms folded.

"Oh, come on. Why so grumpy?" He pouts.

"Maybe because you killed my boyfriend." Vienna snapped as her lip twitched with rage.
Her hands were eager to kill him.

Vienna didn't notice the way Owens gripped the steering wheel, her eyes were still looking out the window. She was so angry and so sad all at once. It made her viciously murderous.

But she was ashamed. Draco is dead because of her insane mind. She needs help. She needs to be locked up. She's trying so hard not to lose control again. If Draco is looking down at her, she wants him to see how sorry she is. How badly she is trying.

But she did it because she loved him. She'd do anything for love. All she ever wanted was to be loved and that made her insane.

"I had no choice, Vienna," Owens said much softer, "but if it makes a difference, I am sorry."

A tear slipped down Vienna's cheek and she wiped it away quickly, "It doesn't."

Did Draco really die hating her? Was it all fake? God, Vienna couldn't stop thinking about it. Couldn't stop thinking about him.

"I know you don't want my advice," Owens began, "but I think it's best you just move on and continue to live your life."

"I can't just move on," Vienna turned and looked at him, her teary eyes wide with rage, "I love him."

"But he didn't love you," he uttered.

"You know nothing," Vienna snarled, forcing down her sobs. Forcing herself to be strong.