σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ ʟɪɴᴋ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Antonio walked Vienna to the highest level of the castle and into a classroom. Usually, this floor wasn't used and it was where exams and clubs took place, but today Vienna gets to venture up there to have a day full of exams. Antonio opened the door to the classroom and only then, when Vienna saw the small desk and chair, did the nerves hit.

For a moment, all the information Vienna had contained in the last few days completely vanished from her head.

"There are four exam papers and you have until 4 pm to complete them," Antonio's Voice echoed around the large classroom, "If you need anything, miss Anne can help," she pointed to the middle-aged woman standing behind the desk.

Miss Anne grinned widely at Vienna, revealing her straight shiny pearls. Her long ginger hair was tied back in a loose braid and Vienna had never been in one of her lessons but the woman seems nice. And spending the entire day in this classroom with her doesn't sound like complete hell.

"I'll try and be as little of a distraction as possible," Miss Anne sat down on the desk chair and pulled out a book.

Vienna smiled in response.

"Very well, then," Antonio chirped, "I'll leave you to start. I wish you the best of luck Vienna."

"Thank you," Vienna said as she took a sit and beheld the exam papers. Her palms were sweaty but she pushed away any nerves she had. After today, her life can begin.

Antonio left the rook and Vienna began. Miss Anne sat as quiet as mouse with that book in her hand and only occasionally took a dip of her coffee. Vienna was on a mission with answering the questions and equations and she was firing through the papers. She was motivated and nothing was getting in her way.

Miss Anne stopped her around twelve for lunch and Vienna ate her food as quickly as possible because her brain was hot and she didn't want to lose the stimulus she had. As soon as she swallowed her last bite, Vienna's pen was on paper and she didn't stop until ten minutes before four when she had finished looking through her papers for the hundredth time and she was certain she had answered everything as well as she could.

Miss Anne and Antonio congratulated Vienna before she left and told her that they would be marked overnight. Vienna tried not to think that as soon as tomorrow she would find out if she failed or passed.

༺♥༻

Vienna walked back to her common room and when she opened the door to her dormitory, she wasn't expecting Pansy and Natalie to be standing, wearing sexy dresses and holding a little dark red dress out in front of them.

She dropped her backpack to the floor and smiled, "what's this?"

"A nightclub opened up in Hogsmeade while you were away," Pansy explained with mischief swimming in her eyes.

And then Natalie stepped forward, "And we're going out tonight— You've been working your arse off and now that you're done, well, I think it's time for some fun."

The smirk that spread across Vienna's lips and the wildness dancing in her eyes was answer enough.

༺♥༻