тнιяту-ηιηє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Draco sped home, driving down the empty roads over a hundred miles per hour. One hand on the steering wheel and his other tightly clenched into a fist. And then that hand came to the wheel and hit it with his palm, so hard it bruised immediately. His chest moved up and down heavily and rapidly. Blood dripped down his face still, down his clenched jaw, the vein in his forehead throbbing out.

"FUCK!" he yelled, yelled so loud the muscle and veins in his neck throbbed against his skin.

Not only did he possibly lose Vienna tonight but he also missed a perfect opportunity to kill her father. But because she asked, he didn't. However, apart of him wished he just did it. Even if he lost Vienna in the process. He'd knew she wouldn't stay mad at him long if he did kill him.

But he left her, alone, with that bastard alive.

His eyes narrowed, as his chin lowered, he stared at the road, trees passing by like lighting as he put his foot down more. The darkness in his eyes glistened. Oh, how badly he wanted to tear someone's throat open, how badly he had the urge to kill.

The next time Draco had the opportunity to kill Lirian he won't walk away, not even if Vienna tried to stop him. Vienna is his. His and his only. But losing Vienna is a risk he is willing to take to see Lirian dead beneath his feet. How lovely his screams will sound.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

The tall black metal gates of the Malfoy Manor opened and Draco drove in. This time at a much sensible speed. A crow flew from the gate as they opened and Draco watched as the big black bird flew into the night of the twilight sky.

His manner was of the greatest richest but still, he hated it, hated everything about it. It was in the middle of nowhere and no one knew where it was, it wasn't even on any maps. The only people who knew about it was because they worked for Lucius Malfoy and if they told anyone about the Manor, they'd be killed.

Draco parked and got out of his car, blood still staining his face as he walked toward the large manor doors. Three tall men, in suits, walked out of them as Draco walked up the steps to the manor. They looked, wearily, at Draco but they didn't dare look for too long.

Draco slammed the door shut behind him when he walked into the manor. It was decorated in black and gold decor. Like a kings dungeon.

Draco was making his way to his room, not wanting to be seen by Lucius. He made it almost to the grand staircase, when the devil himself, stood atop them. Dressed in an all-black suit and a long black dress coat that reached the floor behind him. His hair braided back and in his hand, he held a cane, with a lions head made out of gold. And a secret only the unfortunate knew was, if he twisted the head, a danger would appear. The dagger he used to kill his victims.

"How was dinner?" Lucius sneered.

"Fine," Draco replied bluntly as he walked up the stairs.

"What happened to your face?" Lucius asked in the same careless sneer.

"It doesn't matter what happened, father," Draco told him.