тнιяту-ѕιχ

W A R N I N G: Mentions of suicide.
•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna's hands shake as she takes the phone from her father's hands. His cruel smile widens as she does so.

"Smart girl." was all he said before he walked away and Vienna watched cautiously as he sat at the table across the kitchen. Lirian lazily resting his arm on the table as his dark brown eyes watched Vienna.

Her breathing had become heavy and the world became silent. She could only hear the ring of the phone and her pounding heart. Waiting for Draco to pick up.

"Vienna?" Draco said as he answered the phone.

"Draco. I want to ask you something," Vienna's voice was shaky even though she tried her hardest to sound like everything was fine. She didn't want Draco to come over and talk to her father. She knew Lirian had to be planning something. Something evil.

"Is everything okay?" Draco questioned.

No. No. It's not okay. Stay home. Don't come. Vienna wanted to warn him, explain what was going on, express the panic she felt. But she couldn't, not with the prying eyes of her father, watching her like a hawk.

"Tomorrow, my father would like. . . to meet you," Vienna said instead.

"What?" Draco's voice was harsh and quick, filled with surprise. And not the good kind of surprise. He sounded as though he had many questions as his breathing heavied through the phone.

"He wants to meet you," Vienna said, her eyes still locked onto Lirian's. She felt like she could throw up.

"I'd like to meet him too," Draco said and Vienna knew what his words meant. She knew why he wanted to meet him. To kill him.

"Draco, you can't do anything stupid," Vienna said, a little quieter so Lirian wouldn't hear, "No violence. Just a dinner."

"Vienna, are you alright? I'll come, obviously. But Vienna is everything okay? Why is he suddenly wanting to meet me? How does he even know about me?"

"He found the phone. And. . . he looked through it." Vienna explained, the bile in her throat heating.

"Did he hurt you?" His voice was strong, deep and nothing but seriousness sounded from his tone.

"No. No, Draco I am fine," Vienna assured, "I think he generally wants to meet you. He doesn't seem—" violent, cruel, terrifying, "—like himself. But you can't do anything stupid. Just be—"

"I won't, Vienna, I promise," Draco assured, "But if he hurts you—I will kill him." a promise Draco has made a thousand times and one Vienna is share he will do. Some day. One day. But not tomorrow.

"He won't," Vienna told Draco but even she wasn't sure.

Miriam stood, his chair scratching against the wood as his chair pushed back, "Come on, Vienna. I haven't got all day," inpatient, "is the boy coming or not?"

"I'll see you tomorrow, Draco," Vienna said, her palms sweating as her father closened.

"Okay, I'll be there," Draco said and then Vienna hung up the phone. Just like be did yesterday. She still wants to question him about it. Ask who the man was and why he thing up the phone so quickly.

She took in a deep breath and then spoke the shaky words, "He is coming."

"Wonderful." Lirian smiled wickedly.

Vienna said nothing as she walked away, phone in hand but Lirian's voice echoed on the walls as he said, "leave the phone."

And of course, Vienna had no choice but to oblige.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna walked back to her room and tears fell down her cheeks. Again she cried. Here in this hell house, Vienna cried like a baby. The walls held nothing but fear and pain. The old photo frames were nothing but a cruel memory of the happy family they once were. But behind her mother's sweet smile was the same terror and pain Vienna is now feeling.

Her husband beat her and she had to endure it for her daughter. Lilith smiled through it all but Vienna can barely seem to do that. But even Lilith couldn't do it anymore, she took the easy way out and took her own life. But she escaped, and in doing so left money for Vienna to escape too.

Vienna wonders if her mother knew Lirian would just move on to Vienna and beat his daughter instead. Vienna wonders if she would have killed herself if she knew. Either way, Vienna doesn't blame her kind mother. Lilith deserved more. Wherever Lilith is, Vienna hopes she is happy.

Vienna now stares into her bathroom mirror and she sees her mother. They have the same bright green eyes, the same high cheekbones and full lips and the same long curly night-black hair. Beautiful. She is beautiful just like her mother. Even with the dark eye bags and bruises on her face and with the tears falling down her cheeks.

But nothing about Vienna's looks represents her father, even the black of her hair is a different shade of black compared to her mother's. However, there is one thing about Vienna that resembles her father. The darkness in her mind. The killer he made her. The dark thoughts Vienna has. He taught Vienna that killing and violence is okay.

She stares at the tears falling down her cheeks. So much pain for someone so young. Vienna is only seventeen and has endured more pain than most people would experience in a lifetime.

But Draco, he makes all that okay. He makes her feel like an Angel compared to a monster. Draco, he has the devil in him but Vienna still wants nothing more than to kiss him, feel him, fuck him. To be with him until her last breath, to love him forever.

She is insanely in love with him and he is dangerously in love with her.

___________________________________

sneak peeks will be on my Instagram
@ 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3