тнιяту-ѕєνєη

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

M e e t i n g   V i e n n a s   F a t h e r
P A R T   O N E
_____

Vienna hadn't slept.

Nothing but cigarette buds lay on her floor.

It wasn't that she wasn't tired. She was. Physically and mentally. All she wanted to do was to sleep but she couldn't. Her head wouldn't allow her to. She thought about today, the dinner with Draco and her father, she thought of every possible outcome. The good and the bad. And yet she had no idea how this meal would turn out. She thought of them fighting and only one making it out alive.

And when Vienna did finally decide to close her eyes in the early hours of the morning, she saw Draco, dead, and her father stood over him with blood dripping from his hands. That would be all he need to kill Draco. Draco would put up a hell of a fight but no matter what, Draco would be the one dead. Lirian doesn't need weapons, he would only need his hands to kill someone. Vienna knew exactly how strong his hands were.

She sat up wide in her bed and realised she was only asleep for a few minutes. And she didn't try to sleep again.

When the sun had fully risen, and the afternoon was approaching, Vienna smoked her last cigarette and made a note to herself to buy more soon. She heard noises downstairs, multiple voices and lots of banging and what sounded like moving of furniture. It had been going on for a while, she realised but Vienna was too tired to notice.

Vienna stood to her feet, one of her mums black t-shirts hanging at her mid-thigh over the pyjama shorts she wore. Her bare feet taped on the cold wooden floor as she approached her door.

When she opened her door the voices and moving got louder. She heard the cruel voice of Lirian ordering someone around but his voice was too echoey to make out words.

Slowly she walked toward the chaos.

"Ah, daughter, do you think the boy will like this," Vienna hated how he referred to him as a boy. And she also hated that Draco would have no choice but to like what he has done. Lirian will most likely kill him if he doesn't.

"Yes, father, Draco will appreciate this—" Vienna said as she looked around the now unfamiliar house, "But this isn't at all necessary."

There was now vases of flowers on a few tabletops, the dining room—Vienna had forgotten they owned—was now decorated with a beautiful table cloth and three placemats around the circular table. Three chairs only, around the table, and Vienna realised she would be far enough from her father and Draco, she wouldn't be able to stop anything if anything happened. Whatever that may be. Vienna stopped herself before she thought that far.

"Of course it's necessary. You're bringing your first boy home," Lirian gave a cruel smile, a vicious smile, his daughter's way as he began walking toward her.

"Isn't this a bit too much?" Vienna asked as she looked back at the table and the young man and older women who were placing cutlery on the table. They looked scared. Vienna didn't want to know what her father did to get them here and do this useless dirty work.