ƒιƒту-тняєє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Draco knew Vienna was suspicious of his family. He isn't stupid nor blind. He sees the way she looks away in thought whenever her father or family is mentioned. He loved that she doesn't ask questions and will wait until it was right to know. But Draco can't help but want Vienna to know.

It feels like he is keeping this big secret from her.

So as they get ready for the day, Draco sits up from her bed, his buttons half done up of his white shirt. He looked at Vienna who was brushing her dark hair in the mirror.

"Do you remember when I promised I'd tell you everything about my family?" Draco asked. Vienna turned her head and looked at him through the mirror she stood in front of.

She looked surprised. His question and choice of topic came out of nowhere.

"I do," Vienna said, questions filling her mind.

"Well," Draco began, walking closer to her, Vienna turned around and now stood in front of the tall blonde, "I want you to come to mine for dinner," Vienna raised a brow, "this Sunday. We can get a train to London and you can meet my father."

"Are you sure?" Vienna asked.

"No," Draco admitted, "but I want you to know. I want you to know the truth."

"And what exactly is the truth?" Vienna questioned curiously.

Draco breathed in a heavy breath and explained his family's business to her. Vienna stayed quiet and listened to every word Draco spoke. He explained the drugs his father sells. The dangerous people who work for the Malfoys and the cruel things Lucius has done. He explained how ruthless his father is. And how dangerous just knowing all of this is.

But he missed out on one detail — how his mother died. But she didn't want to ask about a topic she knew first-hand can be hard to tell.

"Just knowing all of this Vienna is extremely dangerous and I'm risking a lot," Draco said, "my father only wants to meet you to see if you are. . . suitable for me and his business."

Draco closed his eyes for a few seconds and then went on, "I know you won't but if you cross him or tell anyone about any of the things I just told you. . . he will kill you. Or at least try, I would do everything I could to stop him, but Vienna, the men he would hire to kill you—" Draco stopped and brushed his hand on his chin, "—I don't even think I'd stand a chance against them."

"You can trust me, Draco," Vienna finally spoke, "I would love to have dinner with you and your father."

"You would?" Draco raised a brow, "even after everything I told you?"

"Yes," Vienna said, "if I have to prove to your father then I'm good for you," Vienna gripped Draco's shirt, "then I will."

Vienna had some type of darkness filling her eyes.

Mischievous, evil.

Draco saw it.

And he didn't like that Lucius would love Vienna. He would love how evil she is. How loyal she is, how she would do anything for the people she loved. He would love that she wasn't afraid to kill or to be so cruel. Just like him.