тнιяту-σηє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna had been dreading this day for a long time and now it's finally here. After another restless night sleep, she now has to get ready to leave. Draco stayed with Vienna last night, hugged together in her small bed. A bed meant for only one person. However, they still laid comfortably, even though she still didn't sleep. But she still felt safe and protected.

Vienna moved Draco's arm and stood up and headed into the bathroom to get dressed. She caught glimpse of her reflection but only found a tired corpse staring back at her. Dark bags under her eyes and her complexion looked hollow and boney from the lack of food the past few days.

When she walked out of the bathroom she found Draco had made her bed. That made Vienna smile as she walked toward him and sat on her made bed next to Draco.

"How'd you sleep?" Draco asked her, who was still in his sleepwear. Grey joggers and a blacktop.

"I slept... well," Vienna answered and she couldn't tell if Draco believed her.

"It's okay, I'll get more sleep on the train," Vienna added and Draco seemed more relaxed by that.

Draco eventually got dressed and they headed downstairs to breakfast where Vienna forced herself to eat a slice of toast and a banana and washed that down with ice-cold water, hoping she would be able to keep her food in her.

And now they sat on the train in a compartment with Draco and Blaise. Pansy and Natalie in their separate compartment. For the first hour, Vienna slept a little but she gave up and now she rests her head on the window watching the trees go by.

"So, I was thinking," Blaise spoke, "party? My house. New year's?"

"What about your mum? And brother?" Draco asked.

"My mums going to be in France with one of her boyfriends and my brother... he'll join us, most likely bring a bunch of his mates," Blaise explained.

"How many people are you inviting?" Theo chuckled.

"Fuck knows," Blaise breathed, "whoever wants to come... can come. It'll be big."

"Sounds like a plan," Theo agreed carelessly, "I'll spread the word."

"Draco? Vienna. You in?" Blaise asked and Draco turned to Vienna with a raised brow, Vienna looked up from the window.

"I should be able to sneak away for the night," Vienna said. And it wasn't a lie, she will be able to sneak away as long as she is home before her dad wakes up at six.

Draco gave her a questioning look and Vienna only nodded, reassuringly.

"I'll be there," Draco said to Blaise and then turned back to Vienna again, "I'll pick you up from your house—"

"You can drive?" Vienna asked, surprised.

"Oh yeah Draco has been driving since he was fifteen," Theo laughed, "the twat stole his dad's car one night and picked us up, and it took four hours for his dad to find out."