тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna felt her world around her fade into a blur of panic. Her body was hot, sweat dripping down the back of her neck, even though her hands were shaking like she was freezing. But through her teary eyes and staggered breathing, she walked to the common room and her bruises on show. Not one covered. She was glad she didn't see anyone on her walk back.

Air. She needed to breathe. But her lungs felt trapped.

All she could think about was her father. What has she done? He is going to find out. She tried to push the thoughts away but they wouldn't go. She felt like her father's hands were strangling her. She could almost hear his loud voice yelling at her. Screaming at her. But her father wasn't there — she was all alone.

Vienna stumbled on nothing as her knees buckled, but she kept on. She could now see the common room door but it seemed so far away. Tears fell down her cheeks. She needed to forget. Forget the last few hours.

She could still feel Etta's hands rubbing away the makeup, still hear the clicks of the camera and still see Wren and Casper's grins. She wanted to forget it all but it wouldn't go away. Nothing was going away. And worst of all she could see blood on her hands, Cedric's blood.

No, no, no, no, no... she muttered to herself.

Suddenly she stopped dead in her step and stumbled back. Cedric. He stood in front of her. His face was deadly pale and blood was all over his shirt. "Murderer," he said.

Horror smeared on her face and twisted in her stomach. She was going to be sick.

No, no, no, no, no... she continued and then walked around him. She dared look back and when she did. He was gone. A hallucination. She felt like she was going insane. She managed to cough out a breath as her hand clenched her stomach like that was keeping down her breakfast.

She needed to calm down. She needed to breathe. She couldn't let people see her like this. Weak. She was a step away from the door but only more tears fell from her eyes. She pulled her hair in front of her face with shaky hands. She contemplated putting her tights back on but that would take more time. She only hoped no one would notice her walk in.

She almost fell into the door as she used the frame of the door to support her body weight as her other hand turned the handle of the door and pushed it open.

She didn't dare look up, she kept her eyes on the floor as she slowly walked in. She wanted to run—but that would only draw attention to herself. So she walked normally, trying not to trip on herself. Her breaths came out staggered as she walked, her hand holding onto her tights and pressed into her stomach. But her legs were on show, all those bruises and scars on display. She tried not to think about it as she used one hand to hold onto the handle as she took a step up.

Breathe. She told herself. You are safe. But even her mind wouldn't allow her to believe it. Another step up. She couldn't do it. Another step. Her tears wouldn't stop falling, pouring out if her like rain. Muffled breaths escaped her, her lungs still felt trapped.

She took another step, almost falling back, but a hand at her waist caught her. Her head shot up, turning to the side, hair sticking to her tear-stained cheeks. She thought no one had noticed her. But someone did. Draco did.

His eyes were wide as he looked at her. His eyes drifted down her body, noticing every bruise and scar. His mind twisted with curiosity and his blood boiled with rage. But his eyes met hers again.