ƒσяту-ηιηє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Lying is a dangerous thing to do to one you love. But Draco Malfoy does bad things and he does them well. Besides, Vienna has been lying to Draco so it's only fair he does it back. He has suspected Vienna has been keeping something from him for a while but he trusted Vienna to tell him in her own time.

But that hasn't been the case,

it's been weeks and It hurts him to know Vienna hasn't told him. Why? Does she not trust him?

And so Draco realized if Vienna isn't going to tell him then he will find out himself. Whatever it is. He wants to know.

When Granger told him she wanted to speak to Vienna this morning, his curiosity sparked, like always, he just has to know. So Draco Malfoy decided to lie to Vienna. But he did give her one more chance to tell him herself — by offering to secretly go as well as Vienna.

But she declined.

Told him that she'll tell him after.

But she could lie. Just like she's been lying about something these past weeks.

What, he isn't sure. But today. He'll know.

Draco waited until lunchtime when Vienna seemed annoyed to depart from him in the corridor after English.

"Guess it's time to see what Granger wants," Vienna had sighed when they stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" Draco had asked her, giving her just one final chance.

"I am sure," Vienna said, "I told you I'll report back to you after."

Draco's throat had bobbed in annoyance. He didn't let it show and mirrored the small smile Vienna gave him before she stepped on her tip-toes and placed a kiss on his lips. He kissed her back, gripping her waist.

"Be quick," Draco said.

"I'll try," Vienna replied, "I'll see you later." was her final words before she turned around and walked up the stairs and didn't once look back.

However, Draco's eyes remained on her as she disappeared up the stairs. His smile disappeared and was replaced with something like anger. And his mission began. Vienna thought he was going to wait in the great hall.

But no,

Now Draco has his back pressed against the wall of the dark corridor on the seventh floor. His eyes are wide and his mind is swimming with a million questions. He managed to get his body to move and hide in the alcove when Hermione ran out of the abandoned bathroom. Combing through her hair and pulling her skirt down.

His chest heaved with anger. He wanted to kill Granger for doing what she just did. Kissing Vienna.

Why? He wanted to know. Why the fuck would Hermione kiss Vienna. And why would Vienna allow her to?