єιgнтєєη

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ 'ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ' ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

"Would you do me the honour of attending the ball with me?" Draco asked her.

Vienna was at a loss for words. Her eyebrows wrinkled and her lips parted as though to speak but no words came out.

"You want to go to the ball with me?" her voice sounded all too shocked.

"I would" he replied simply, barely a muscle moved in his body.

"I wasn't planning on going" Vienna answered.

"Well...What about now?" Draco asked a tug at his lips as his fingers found his sharp jaw.

Is this a game to him? Is there a reason as to why he would want to go with her?

"I must admit, I am surprised you asked me" Vienna responded, still waiting to give her final answer and still she wasn't sure what that answer would be.

"I don't think you'd be the worst company to have at such a tedious event" Draco answered. And she almost thought the same.

"Alright" Vienna answered, "I'll go with you"

"I'll look forward to it" He responded.

"But there's one problem" Vienna added.

"Oh, what's that?"

"I don't have a dress, nor do I have any money to buy a dress." "—and no I cannot ask my father" Vienna quickly said before he could say it.

"That's no problem at all," Draco sat up straight, he was curious why she couldn't ask her father but he wasn't going to say
anything, "I need a suit as well. You will come with me when I go and buy it. Are you doing anything on Saturday?"

"I'm not" Vienna answered.

"Good, meet me in the common room at 10 am," He asked but it sounded more of a request.

"Where are we going?" Vienna asked curiously.

"You'll have to wait and see," Draco said standing to his feet, "I have a detention I'm forty minutes late too but I'll see you Saturday"

"Forty minutes late?" Vienna asked with a laugh, "Is there any point in going?"

"Better late than never" He answered and then walked out of the library leaving Vienna to finish her book.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Once finished, Vienna made her way toward the exit of the library. The library was almost empty as she left, most of the lights had been turned off and it was quieter than usual. So when a hand grabbed her arm she gasped. Her back was forced against a wall in a dark book aisle. Through the dark, she could barely see who was pinning her to the wall.

She couldn't say anything either from the hand over her mouth, forcefully holding her still.

"I know what you did" the deep voice came from the figure in front of her. And still, she had no recognition of who it was.

"And I won't let you get away with it" the figure spoke again and Vienna was trying desperately to see who it was but they were talking in such a way that it only sounded like a loud whisper.

It could be anyone.

"You have everyone fooled but not me" the voice spoke again.

This time Vienna raised her hand high to where she thought their face were and clawed their face.

This angered whoever it was and they grabbed her neck with their other hand and pushed Vienna to the floor.

She landed on her stomach her hand just touching the floor in time to block her face from colliding against the hard wooden floor.

As soon as Vienna caught her breath she quickly looked behind her and only saw the back of someone in all black and a black hood over their head as they hurried away around the corner.

But she wasn't going to let whoever it was get away. Not when they know what she did and the only thing they could know is that she killed Cedric.

So quickly, Vienna ran out of the library and she saw them running ahead of her, rounding the corner at the end of the large corridor. The hallways were abandoned, it was late so no students would be out.

She ran as fast as she could after them. She wasn't sure what she was going to do when she caught them. Maybe the same thing she did to Cedric.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Draco was lazily leaving his detention. The other two people who were in the detention with him left together down the other corridor. Draco reached into his pocket and took out a cigarette and a lighter. Placing the cigarette between his lips and lit it. Yes, he was inside but that wasn't going to stop him from enjoying a smoke.

He took his time walking, he had nowhere to be or was in no rush, but as he saw someone running toward him in all black and hood up, the same couldn't be said about them.

Draco only looked confused and slightly annoyed at the person for disturbing his peaceful walk. He turned his head to see the person running faster down the corridor, wondering what the hell they were running from. Whatever they did, he didn't care.

That was until he walked into someone who had just run around the corner. He looked down and realised it was Vienna. She looked scared or angry. Maybe both. Her skin around her mouth looked red and her eyes watery.

He balanced her body, placing his hands on her shoulders, steadying her. And he quickly pieced it together.

"Whos is that?" he asked her panicky, "what did they do"

"They—They know what I did" she replied, trying to catch her breath.

He turned back and just saw the figure turning the corner, he looked back at Vienna who looked very confused and scared that someone else knew what she did. He let go of her and then ran down the corridor.

Vienna used the wall to balance her body as she watched Draco run after them. She desperately needed some water or something. She felt panicky like she was having a panic attack. She has them a lot, especially when it came to her father. But now she was only scared that everyone would find out she is a murderer.

She wanted to continue running after them but her body wouldn't allow it. So instead she made her way back to the common room.

___________________________________

sneak peeks will be on my Instagram
@ 90swh0r_3

Copyright © 90swh0r3