ƒιƒту-σηє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Natalie wasn't the person she wanted to be. She tries to be the best, to be popular, to be loved by as many people as she can. She spent so long being the one left out, being the forgotten one or the one who was never seen. Who watched everyone's life — while hers was frozen.

But a few years ago, that all changed.

Vienna and Natalie have been friends all their life. Their parents were friends in school and that's how they met. That's how Natalie knew about what her father does to her.

When they started Hogwarts, they didn't make many friends, they stuck together. Vienna liked that. But Natalie did not. She wanted more.

Natalie loved Vienna, but their friendship was never enough for her. She was a bystander. Who watched and observed everyone — wishing she could live the life they lived.

Vienna was fine with that, but that could never be enough for her. Natalie just wanted more.

But there's a part of Natalie that doesn't want to lose Vienna. She wanted them to become popular together. To do all of this together. And they were, kind of, until this year started.

Until Vienna got closer to Draco.

It all happened so fast. Like he stole Vienna away from her and kept her all to himself.

Natalie didn't want Vienna to feel the way she did all those years. To feel stuck and to feel like everyone is living while she is trapped, watching.

And so when Natalie sees Vienna come back into the common room with Draco later that evening, Natalie stands to her feet from where she had been waiting on the sofa.

Vienna catches her eyes. Vienna simply looked at Natalie but continued, hand in hand with Draco.

"Can I talk to you?" Natalie questioned Vienna.

Vienna and Draco stop, they share a look.

Natalie can't help but judge — does she need your approval? Natalie wanted to say aloud but she chose to stay quiet. She knew how angry Vienna can get.

"I'll be down here waiting," Draco said.

He leant forward and kissed Vienna. Then, walked toward where Theo and Blaise sat. His only acknowledgement of Natalie was a nod of his chin before walking away.

"What do you want to talk about?" Vienna asked already seeming bored with Natalie's presence.

"Not here," Natalie said as she took Vienna's hand.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Natalie took her into one of the corridors where it was quiet and away from peering eyes and ears. Draco's peering eyes and ears.

As soon as the corridor door shut, Natalie spoke, "I'm going, to be honest with you and just say it"

"Say what?" Vienna asked.