Chapter 1

11:00am,  Your POV.

It was a sunny morning, I'm in the kitchen while cooking for me and my family's lunch for the day.

while I was preparing the dining table for our lunch, the front door opens, and it was my brother, Hoseok, he was holding his school bag, and his other stuff.

he was from his university, after his school hours ends, he goes home to eat with us, and after that, he goes to his part time jobs to help us in the family.

he puts his stuff on the couch in the living room, then goes to the kitchen counters.

"what's for lunch, sis?" he asked while following the yummy smell coming from the kitchen counters.

"Samgyeop and fried rice" I replied to him while i mixing the fried rice that was on the stove.

after cooking the foods, I placed the foods on the dining table, and I called our youngest sister, Eunha.

"Eunha come out, let's eat lunch" I said in my loud voice, enough for her to hear me.

she barges the door open, and starts to run towards me, and wraps her arms around my waist, istg shes so cute.

she's 7 years old, and her classes starts at 12pm, I checked what she was wearing, and she was already wearing her uniform, I smiled.

"oh, so now, you know how to wear your uniform?" I asked with a smile, while caressing her hair.

"yes unnie" she nodded her head at me, I placed my hand on her shoulder, then she ran towards Hoseok.

he helps her sit down on her chair, and we started to eat our food.

my brother works as a hotel room cleaner in a famous hotel here in Seoul, and I also have 2 part time jobs to help us in the family.

we have to work hard, our dad died because of a car accident, he died when we were still young, Hoseok was 14, I was 12, and our youngest sister wasn't born yet, after our dad died, we were left to our mom, she had to work for multiple jobs to help and sustain our needs while she was pregnant.

but sadly, she died due to stress while she was pregnant, the doctors were able to save my sister but not my mom.

right now, Hoseok is 21 years old, and he studies in a university, and also works for us, me, 19, I also work for the three of us, we will always help each other in times of need.

I also study in high school, and I'm in my last Senior Year, and soon to graduate, im just a year away to college, my high school time schedule would start at 7, and ends at 10:30am.

-

"honey, are you done eating?" Hoseok asked Eunha who was looking straight at the wall.

"yes oppa" she said while patting her big stomach, Hoseok placed a hand on her little arms and smiled at her.

"okay honey, Y/n...." Hoseok said.

I looked away from my phone and looked up to him.

"yes oppa?"

"I'm gonna drop Eunha to school today, so that you can go straight to your part time job" he said.

"thank you oppa, I'm gonna change my clothes for my work" I said as I stood up from my seat, his part time job starts at 1pm to 5pm, and he gets paid well for that much time.

Hoseok takes Eunha's bag from the couch, and carries it, he takes Eunha's hand, then they head out to the door.

I'm still in my school uniform, so I went to my room, and went to my closet.

my part time job starts at 11:30am, to 3pm, and another part time job which starts from 3:20pm to 7:00pm, it's not really that stressful since my work isnt really that hard, and I can manage my time.

I chose my outfit for my first part time job, just black skinny jeans and a white shirt, I took my purse, phone and wallet, everything's now prepared, so i step out of the house.