Chapter 27

a week later, weekends.

it's the weekends today, and i'm in my house with my family except for my brother, he isn't with us right now because his only day off is Friday, so Saturday is his return of work day.

im in the living room with my sister right now, today is the deadline for my Science project for school and i can't miss the deadline date for this or my teacher's gonna fail me right now, ma'am gave us a whole week to finish this project.

"I chose this article because...." i continued typing on my laptop, while my eyes were focused on the white screen.

until i hear someone knocking on the door.

i stopped whatever i was doing, if that is my brother then he could've just entered in or just unlocks the door but no, and i'm not expecting someone either.

"baby, are you expecting anyone at the moment?" i asked my sister, she turned her head to me and nodded her head as a no.

why would a 7 year old invite someone in the house without asking permission from us anyways.

i shrugged it off and is about to go back from what i was doing until we heard a knock again, this time, i'm gonna open the door.

*after Y/n walks up to the door and opens the door*

Y/n's POV

"what are you doing here?" i asked him right at his face but with a manner.

he was the same guy who was in Mrs. J's Mansion, he looks quite different from the last time i saw him, his hair is covering his forehead, his tall as figure looking down on me, and his smile showing up on me.

"i followed you" he said.

this guy is some of a stalker ey? i looked at him in a weird way, my eyes went down to his hands, he has a boutique of flowers and some chocolates.

"who is that for?" i asked in curiosity

"it's my peace offering for you, i hope you accept it as a gift from me" he smiled once again.

this guy is a total stranger to me but his smile hits different, it reminds me of the cute bunny teeth smiles.

"unnie, is that chocolates?" my sister stood up from the couch and looks up at who's at the door.

she walks up to the door and saw him having lots of chocolates on his hands, her face shooted with a smile.

he gave all of it to my sister, and she also tool the boutique of flowers, she thanked him and went back to the living room.

I just gave her a look and watched her take it all.

"I guess you accepted it" he chuckles, I gave him a dead look and cut him off.

"first of all, I only accepted us being friends, secondly, why did you follow me all the way here? third is who are you?" i asked him with a voice.

his head went up to me as soon as he heard the last statement I said, and then he let's out a smirk.

"do you really wanna know who I am?"

"yes"

"I was the same guy who helped you when you almost got taken advantage of"

Author's POV.

Y/n blinked twice as soon as she heard that, she didn't expect him to say that, especially that they are not close.

she doesnt even know his name.

"w-what? h-how?" she mumbled.

He didn't wait for her response anymore and walked out, But Y/n grabbed his wrist to stop him from leaving.

she saw a small smirk on his lips, he turned his head again and looked at his wrist.

"t-tell me, w-what is your name"

"Jungkook"