Chapter 36

Monday, after class.

classes are done, my math professor walks out of our classroom, and now i'm starting to fix my things up and placing them neatly in my giant school bag, and some other school stuff.

my brother said he wants to meet jungkook right after my class, so he wants to pick me up and both of us are gonna face him, J-hope still has work after this so i better hurry up to pack my stuff.

after i fixed my school stuff, i wasted no more time and went to the school parking lot.

after going to the parking lot.

i searched for Jungkook's car everywhere, turns out he hasn't arrived yet, so i went on a side and took my phone out to get rid of some boredom.

a minute later, i heard a car honked right infront of me, i looked up and it turns out it's Jungkook who's there, he did a small wave to me, i smiled and walked up to the side of his car and opened the door.

"are you ready for later?" he asked me while he buckles his seatbelt up again.

"nope, and i'm the one who's supposed to be asking that to you" i said as i buckled my seatbelt after he did.

i'm trying to keep myself up and crossing my fingers hoping this will turn out well, but who knows about what's gonna happen later?

jungkook started the engine again and drives away to my house.

when we reached our house.

we took the elevator to the 5th floor, and now we're walking to my house door, and i saw that my brother's shoes are on the floor mat now, he's early today.

i didn't took my keys anymore and just opened the door, but i warned Jungkook.

"please don't enter with your shoes on, he's gonna get mad" i whispered, he nodded and took them off.

after he did, we entered the house, and just by the entrance door, i could smell what he is cooking from the other side of the room, it smelled so delicious, and the dining table is prepared now.

"please take a seat in the dining table while i'll help my brother prepare" i whispered to him, he nodded and went over to the living room and took a seat.

after helping my brother.

all of us took a seat at the dining table together with my little sister, my brother, and Jungkook, the start was awkward, no one wanted to speak out first.

but J-Hope did.

J-hope: okay, Y/n, pass the rice to me while this guy namedjungkook and i will talk.

i nodded my head with a smile then grabbed the bowl of rice and passed it to the side of his table, they began to talk.

J-Hope: so Jungkook, where are you from?

he looked up to him and said "i am from Busan, Hyung" he responded nicely

my brother's poker face turned into a small smile as soon as he heard the word "Hyung" from him, even i did, it sounded so cute and pleasant to hear

J-Hope: okay then, how did you and Y/n began to see each other?

Jungkook took small bites while talking to him, because he wanted to be polite and nice to him, then he told him everything, about what happened to my part time job, new updates, and how we met each other and of course, that time when i almost got taken advantage of.

J-hope: oh no, that really happened? Y/n, is that true?

i nodded silently, i completely forgot to tell him that, and Jungkook told every information about it.

j-hope: you should tell me everything next time, who knows if Jungkook wasn't there and something stupid would've happened to you?

we didn't realize that there is a child beside him, so he sarcastically covered his mouth while there was still food inside HAHAHAHA.

after they had a small talk about his private life and our old lives, my brother asked this one question once again.

J-hope: how did you and Y/n start to become closer to each other and finally called it an "us?" 

Jungkook took a big sigh and crossed both of his hands against each other.

Jungkook: well, i have told you about what happened about Y/n, we began to get closer when i gave the necklace back to her and i asked if we could be friends or more, and she was kind enough to say yes, and then i began to earn her trust back by being nice and doing lots of things to gain it back, and i promise to not waste it.

he smiled after he said everything, and so did me.

J-hope: well, you seem to be a nice guy, and i know that you'll do everything just to take what's yours, in a hard working way, so okay, i approve both of your relationship

he smiles, i thanked my brother who was so happy, i never expected that he'll allow me by this time, now that i'm very busy and got lots of things to do, Jungkook and j-hope did a handshake together

after we had the "friendly afternoon lunch with Jungkook" he wants him to come back anytime he wants, and Jungkook is so happy to hear that, and so did me, and he has to leave urgently because of work, so he nicely bid goodbye to me and my family, and left.

and after he did, me and my brother sat down on the living room while my sister is in her room sleeping since she needs her afternoon nap bc of a tiring day from school

jhope: so uhm, i'm really sorry if i was so mad to you yesterday, i wasn't able to control my anger because of you hiding something from me, this is so new.

Y/n: yeah, it was really a bad idea to hide it from you, i was scared for your reaction, i thought you'd disown me right after you knew about this

J-Hope: i would've if he was just a random guy, but no, and that's the main reason why i wanted to meet up with him at home, but i think he's really nice, caring, and sweet.

i went closer to him and hugged him by the side, he placed a hand on my arm, bringing back the comfort i'm giving.

Y/n: and i really thought you'd break us up right after this.

he caressed my arm, signalling me to calm down, because my emotions are starting to build up.

J-hope: what, no, i could clearly see that he's your happiness, and good for you too, i don't want you to be upset at me, so i just let it be.

Y/n: thank you, really, thank you.