Chapter 29

Third Person's POV, 3 hours later.

it's been 3 hours since the rain started, and it still hasn't stopped yet, Y/n is in her room while her other sister is also in her room, probably playing games or watching tv by herself, her sister loves being alone.

while Y/n is on her bed while watching her favorite tv show, but she could still hear the rooftop receiving countless amounts of rain on it, she couldn't stay her whole body that much since her head hurts.

speaking of body pains, right after she risked her health to go and run under the rain, now her body is enduring lots of pains at the moment, and her body temperature started to rise.

her body is not used to the cold, nor to rain, and heavy ones too, her own body isn't prone to cold nd sickness, especially to the rain, so it's easy for her to catch cold just by walking under the cold rain.

her body is highly sensitive, so she doesn't engage in heavy activities.

as she tries to relax her mind and whole body on her bed, she receives a notification in her phone, she took her phone from the bedside table and tries to check who recently just texted her.

unknown person: you good?

he mind went black once again, this is the same guy, or woman who texted her while she was still in school with Jin, she ignored his/her last text.

but this time, she won't ignore this one, she has a feeling that this person knows her in real life, so she texted the random number.

Y/n: i'm sorry but who are you?

the random number immediately saw her text, and starts to type.....

random number: oh, i haven't introduced myself to you yet?

Y/n was left in a blank reaction, she was curious to know who this person is...

Y/n: uhh no, n-not at all.

the random number saw her messages so quickly, and he/she starts to type again.

random number: it's me, Jungkook.

Y/N was shocked to know who this person is, she clearly had no idea that it was jungkook the whole time, thank god she didn't block the number.

Y/n: so it was you, Jungkook, the whole time? w-what?

Jungkook: yeah, sorry if i forgot to introduce myself, silly me, but anyways, how are you?

Y/n: welp, my head is hurting me, so does the rest of the parts of my body, im highly sensitive to the rain, especially to the cold.

Jungkook: oh no, want me to make you feel better tomorrow?

Y/n left him on seen for a few seconds, she didn't expect her and Jungkook to be closer, now that he did a lot for her even tho they don't know each other that much.

Y/n: you did a lot for me already, and driving me home is too much, thank you.

she smiled right after she sent her recent message.

Jungkook: it's absolutely fine! no worries, i love helping you!

her small smirk turned into a huge smile, her smile can already reach upto her ears, no man has ever told something like this to her.

Y/n: thank you too Jungkook, anyways the phone is making my head hurt a lot, let's talk tomorrow.

Jungkook: yes sure, thanks, and take care, princess!

her smile stayed on her mouth, and not even planning to leave, his words made them smile haha.

she places her phone down to her side and continues to rest her head.

Unknown Person's POV.

the rain is pouring so heavily today, and i was glad that i got my hood with me, i used it and covered my head.

i was on my way home, until i saw Y/n who just got out of someone's car, the car looks so expensive, the color was black, i immediately hid beside a tree .

"thank you" Y/n said.

"you're welcome, get in now, the rain is pouring" a manly voice replied to her.

"yes" she replied.

who was the guy Y/n was with?