Chapter 35

Unknown Person's POV.

"what?!" i screamed on the phone.

"your voice made my ears hurt! as if this is unexpected to us shake my head" he replied to my last response.

'well i'm sorry, but, i can't believe this is happening, are you sure of what you've saw? or u just need to check your vision" i said in my chill voice now.

"they're really close, couldn't tell, and shut up i'm older than you,i mean like, Y/n is already old enough, she knows what she's doing, let the goddamn child, and he doesnt even seem like a bad man, he smiles whenever she is around him, and also helps her a lot" hyung replied

"i've been her bestfriend for so long and this is the only time ive seen her smile that much, so please, don't break her smile and happiness" hyung added his words.

his words made me rethink of my next plan, maybe he really wasn't a bad guy after all?

"you got a point for that, but i have to meet him once again, to know what he's up to" i replied.

"you're playing with fire" hyung said.

"and he's playing with a dragon" i replied.

end of Unknown person's POV.

"so can we call this an US, pleaseee??" he asked right after we got in to his car.

he is holding my hand while caressing it against his neck, and begging me for a yes, i couldn't help but smile once again, he is really cute when he pouts and begs for the thing he wants.

"oh yeah and i got you something" he stops and leans to the back of his car, and he took out a huge boutique of pink flowers, and with matching chocolates

"got this for you, i hope you'll love it, my love" he took my hand again and planted tons of kisses on it.

he's really sweet, even before the start.

"so can we call this an US now?" he starts to beg once again, he is really cute and sweet at this point, and kept begging again and again.

i finally gave in, i said yes.

"yes" i smiled like a cute kid right infront of him, he comes closer to me against the seat and wrapped his arms around my waist, and there he starts again.

he smashed his lips against to mine, the feeling of our lips against each other felt new to me, even though this isn't our first time kissing each other.

but this kiss felt different.

it has more passion, love, care, and i could taste the sweetness from it, our tongues were fighting for dominance, until i finally gave in.

he cupped my cheek and caressed it softly, his tongue was getting more and more out of place, and i'm having a hard time trying to keep up with him, so he slowly stops kissing me, and looks at me in the eye once again.

"you're so pretty, i love you" he planted a sweet kiss on my forehead, i smiled at his words.

we fixed ourselves then he begins to drive to my house.

after the car ride

"thanks for dropping me by" i unbuckled my seatbelt.

"don't have to thank me, it's my pleasure as your boyfriend" he shows me a huge smile.

ugh that smile, i could stare at them for days.

"well, okay, see you tomorrow, take care!" i said as i went to my way out of his car, he waved his hand as a goodbye, i gave him a flying kiss, he loved that, then he starts to drive away.

i carried all of my books, bags, and paperbags with me, and as soon as i turned my back, someone called my attention.

"who was that guy?"

i swallowed my own saliva as soon as i saw him, he was leaning on the wall while having both of his arms crossed on his chest level, he looks disappointed at me.

"i-i will explain" i said.

after we got to our apartment building floor.

"now explain to me, who is he?" my brother, J-hope, asked me, for the second time.

his voice got deeper, and i saw that his hands were turning into a fist, looks like he is really disappointed at me, i haven't talked about him to my brother either.

he bangs the entrance door of our house shut, i bet my sister heard that, i haven't seen her in the living room yet.

"h-he is Jungkook" i said as i took a seat, and so did he.

"who is he to you? i've never seen him before" my brother asked.

"a-a" i couldn't continue my words, my brother's death stares are scaring the shit out of me, my hands starts to tremble, so do my voice, so i really couldn't talk well.

i looked down while he is staring deep into my soul, i couldn't reply back, i was too scared.

"i want to meet him tomorrow, pronto" he didn't wait for my answer anymore and left the living room.

woah, that went quick, my whole body sighed in relief, i thought this will take longer than usual, but im scared for Jungkook, my brother wants to meet him, who knows what they're gonna talk about, and about me panicking of what they'll be like.

i hope my brother doesn't scare the shit out of jungkook, and i hope he does the same thing.