Chapter 46

Y/n's POV

"gosh! you're so heavy!" i said right after plopping Jungkook on my bed, i started by taking his shoes off and throwing them on the floor.

these shoes are heavy, but nice at the same time, timberlands?

"u-ugh Y-y/n" Jungkook whispered.

"yeah?" i replied.

i was about to take something from the other side of the room to clean himself up but...

he pulled my hand with a strong grip, and pulling me until...

i fell down right on his chest, my eyes got widen as his hands went to my hair, caressing it.

"j-jungkook, y-you're drunk, let me clean you up-" he didnt listen to me and began to be aggressive.

he flipped me aggressively and now i'm on the bottom and he is on top of me, and began to unbutton his button up sleeve top.

"J-jungkook, n-not now" i said with my scared voice but he didnt listen.

he threw his shirt across the room and began to unbuckle his pants, i tried to stop him since im not in the mood for it but he slapped my hands away.

oh so this is Jungkook when he is drunk?

he unbuckles his belt and his pants and slides them off from his legs, throwing them on the floor, he bends on my position and begings to kiss me...

i could taste the alcohol in his lips, didnt like that at all, his hands went on my ass, gripping on it tightly, and to my boobs too, i moaned in pain.

he wasnt kissing passionately anymore, roughly i could say.

-

without any warnings, he completely inserts his dick inside of me, i moaned in pain, he didnt warn me for that.

im not a virgin anymore but this is painful for me, he didnt let me adjust on his size and just kept going.

his hips were moving so fast that every thrust made me let out loud and hot moans.

"j-jungkook, s-slow down... a-ahhhh" i moaned.

he smirked at me and nodded his head as a no, teasing me by playing with my clit.

"i only take a no as an answer babygirl" he smirks at me

is he really drunk? or is just in the mood for sex?

-

he flipped me up aggressively and now he is fucking me on my back, i digged my head deeply on the pillow as his dick keeps hitting my g-spot.

"d-daddy, i-i'm-" he covered my mouth with one of the clothes, making it more sexual.

skin slaps were widely heard all over the place, and his aggressive movements is just making it better.

he grabbed a handful of my hair as he pounds himself on my ass, making slaps sexier.

"i-i'm c-cumming!!!" i mumbled, he slapped my ass and grips on it.

"cum for me babygirl" he moaned, his sweat is dripping all over my back with his head covered with his hair.

i held onto his huge thighs from the back, making him trying to stop because my moans were getting uncontrollable.

he hissed and grabbed both of my hands, pinning them on my back, and holding them tightly while pounding himself on me, i couldnt help but moan.

"mhmm" i moaned loudly as i could feel his dick twitch, and his hot cum exploding right inside of me.

he slowly stops his movements and turns to the side of me, he takes the blankets and covers both of us.

"i love you" he whispered while squinting his eyes, wrapping his arms around me, i smiled.

"i love you too"