Chapter 34

6:20am. Monday

monday, the start of the week in school, it's currently 6:20am rn and I'm fixing my stuff so that I can finally leave to school.

Last saturday hits different, damn.

I already knew he liked me already, and also seemed obvious, but the way he said it, damn, I loved it.

as soon as I stopped daydreaming, I realized that I'm taking so much time right now, so I made my way out of my house.

now that I'm out of my house, i was about to book an Uber since I'm really too lazy to walk to the bus station.

until a car honked infront of me, i slowly looked up and saw Jungkook's car, he lets out a smile as soon as my eyes landed at him.

I walked happily to his car and opened the door, I sat down in the car.

Jungkook: you look so happy today, my love.

that word, god damn, a happy smile plastered on my face.

Me: yeah, because I'm with you.

we both chuckled at my response, then he begins to drive me to school.

Unknown Person's POV.

I know Y/n is on the way to her school now, she's supposed to be in the bus station right now.

but the more I follow her, the more she becomes suspicious.

she just stayed frozen in a spot outside our house, and using her phone.

she's supposed to be walking to the bus station, or is someone gonna pick her up?

ok, my guess is right, she is gonna get picked up.

she got hooked by a car right infront of her, seems strange, she never takes rides with random ppl in their cars.

but for what my hyung said, they seem to be close friends? I'm not really sure.

the car slowly drifts away, and now, I reached into my pocket for my phone and dialed a number.

"hyung. better watch her for me"

"I cant really watch her all the time, but its better if you confront her about that, even I'm suspecting of that" hyung replied.

"and she isnt good in lying, especially to you? and to me? and I dont think I'm in the right position to say anything" hyung added.

"you're right, but what if she lies to me about this? try to ask her" I replied.

"I'll try, but I dont think it's the best idea" hyung replied.

"ok fine, I'm gonna confront her about this"

"dumbass, dont confront her, she's gonna end up panicking, or worse, lie and not tell the truth" bro has a point.

"okok, I'll do what's the best, I really hope she doesn't say lies now"

end of Unknown Person's POV.

after Y/n arrives in her school.

me: thank you for dropping me by

Jungkook: I'll forever repeat this, I'm happy to help you, always, and I'll do this everyday if u wanted me to, my love.

those 2 words, I'm so fucking inlove with this guy.

Jungkook: stop hiding your face, I wanna see your big smile.

he smiles like a bunny.

me: I love looking at your smile too.

we chuckled at each other, Jungkook helps me get all of my books and stuff from the back of his car.

Jungkook: you good here now? or do you want me to help you?

me: nono, it's fine, I'm not a kindergarten anymore anyways 😭

Jungkook: but I wanna take care of my future wifeee.

me: aww, you can do that later, but now, I'm running late, thanks for the ride!

Jungkook: always welcome.

but before he left, he went near to my ear, and whispered

Jungkook: I love you

a huge smile went all over, and my face is beginning to turn into red.

I grabbed him by the arm, and also went closer to his ear, and said.

me: i love you too...

Unknown Person's POV.

"its final, they're officially together"