Chapter 26

Y/n's POV.

i finally got out of the mansion as soon as i got my necklace on my hands, but there is thisone question he asked me.

"can we be close?" i stopped on whatever i was doing, and looked back at him.

i remember what he did to me, he was the same guy who kissed me without my consent, but he is the one who saw my necklace, he might steal it back if i said no, so i just said.

"yes"

and immediately went out of the kitchen, i took my bag from the couch and ran to the exit door, i closed the door behind me and began to walk to y next part time job.

what a day! i finally got my necklace back, from him, i'm glad that he didn't play hard on me or else i would've punched him right in the face, i don't even know him, why is he acting so dominant towards me?

wait, why do i keep getting dominated by him?

what a silly question, as of right now, i'm trying to walk as fast as i can until i reach the bus station, my phone keeps vibrating.

I reached my hand on the back of my pocket and took my phone out, I checked the caller I.D and it was Jin.

I slid the call button to the green side and placed my phone on my ear.

in the call.

Jin: Thank goodness! you answered!

I could hear his worried voice over a phone, I sat on the empty bench and let out a sigh.

me: yes of course! I won't let anything happen to me ever again.

Jin: oh dear, just make sure of it, by the way, did you got the necklace?

i took the necklace out of my pocket once again, and crumpled it in my hand.

me: yes, i have it, someone gave it to me.

Jin: really? who's that someone? 

i took a huge sigh, i don't want to tell him that he is the same guy who just kissed me without any consent, he's gonna freak out, he worries about me a lot and i don't want him to think of me.

i could see the bus coming on the bus stop, so i took a pause from the all and went inside the empty and quiet bus.

me: i asked a housemaid "have u seen a gold, shining, and long necklace" she nodded and took the necklace out of her pocket, and it was mine, i thanked her so much.

Jin: oh that's good, now that you've got the necklace, can i ask a question?

me: u-uhh yeah, what is it?

he took a heavy sigh and continued his sentence.

Jin: did you saw the guy who just-

he stopped his sentence at the mid of it, this time, i don't know what to answer to him, if i say yes, then he will ask me more questions, so i told him a no.

Jin: ok that's good, but can i ask  favor from you?

me: y-yes?

Jin: please never come back there ever again.

he said that with full strength of his voice, it was a mixture of a deep and worried one, i took a sigh and said.

me: never again.

i don't have plans of coming back in that house, that house traumatized me, and especially to that one man who just kissed me without my consent.

30 minutes later.

i hopped out of the bus and began to walk to my next part time job, it still hasn't changed yet, i'm still working in the popular convenience store in town, and i'm beginning to be popular here too haha.

it's afternoon right now and i could feel the sunrays lying on my face, the rays are warming me a lot, and it makes me wanna stay longer, i continued walking till i get to the convenience store.

Unknown Person's POV.

finally, i've managed to talk to her again, everything she does is driving me crazy, her puppy eyes while looking directly into my eyes is something else, her petite size is the cutest thing i've ever seen.

believe it or not, i'm not a creep, and i don't want to scare her away because of my stupid actions.

i probably did

i wont overexaggerate this time, i'l give her more time.

and i'll make her fall inlove with me