Chapter 45

"Y/n, y-you can't date him"

"h-he is my brother, p-please"

Y/n's POV.

me: o-oppa, w-what do you mean? h-how are you so sure?

i asked my brother who was also in shock and also couldn't believe what his own self said, my heart began to shatter into pieces after he told me everything that Mrs. J told him.

J-hope: s-she hired a private investigator to figure out if everything is real, she even did a DNA testing for me and her, i-it was all positive...

Jungkook is right beside me right now, we just entered the house and we just saw our brother crying in the corner of the house, and now he is explaining everything that Mrs. J told him.

jungkook couldn't even look at both of us, he was just silently crying in himself, not daring to look obvious, but we all know that men also have emotions and they can also show it to everyone.

a real man who cries doesn't show weakness, they show strength and bravery.

but this one, this pained him too much, he was living in a lie all along.

Jungkook: b-but mom said y-you were already dead, a-and she kept blaming me for your death-

he wasn't able to continue his sentence and just kept crying and covering his face with his arms, i couldn't help but cry even more.

J-hope: w-what....

my brother even cried more, causing him to lose his strength and just stayed on the corner, he couldn't take everything.

"all my life, i was blamed for your death, mom did not told me about you getting adopted by Yn's parents, ALL OF THE BLAME WAS ON ME"

he sniffed while crying, and wiping the nonstop tears that were flowing down and down

"THEY WERE BLAMING ME FOR BEING SO STUPID AND MY BROTHER HAVING TO SACRIFICE HIS OWN LIFE FOR ME, I-I AM VERY SORRY, I AM LEAVING!"

at this point i could clearly see him breaking down into pieces, he immediately stood up from the floor and dashed out of the door crying, and banging the door closed, i tried to catch him but my brother said.

"l-let him, h-he needs more time to think" he sighed, i nodded my head and sat down with my brother, trying to calm himself down.

Third Person's POV.

"3 more shot glasses of wine please" he said as he takes his last shot and kept asking for more.

"b-but sir, you already had 6 shots, i-i think you should stop now" the bartender told him who was concerned of how he is doing right now, Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him, looking so fiesty.

the bartender is now scared of him just by his looks, so he just left and started to make more for him.

Jungkook couldn't even see clearly at this point, he kept squinting his eyes as a sign that he is really high, he just kept holding the finished shot glasses and rubbing it with his thumb finger.

''hey bro, you still good?" Yoongi asked.

well Jungkook can't just drink so many shot glasses of wine and drive after that, so Yoongi , Namjoon, and Jimin volunteered to be with him.

Yoongi doesn't drink, so he didn't took any shot, while Namjoon is drinking together with him.

''n-no, i am craving for moreeee wiiinnneee" Jungkook said in a loud voice while being high, and Namjoon did a high five with him/

''letss drinkk the painnn awaaayy" Namjoon replied, he took a shot glass for him and for Jungkook, and cheering their glasses together.

"w-what did i do to deserve this" he whispered in his breath, causing his tears to go down once again.

the bartender granted his request and placed the 3 shot glasses infront of him, he sniffed through his breathe and took one shot glass.

but he didnt drink it directly, while Namjoon already took the shot, he stared deeply at the shot glass, and probably thinking of something.

his facial expression turned blank.

"hey kook, it's not time to be sad right now, we have all night!" Jimin tries to lighten up the mood.

he immediately took all of the shots and banged the empty shotglass on the table.

"thats our kookie" Namjoon praised him while Yoongi watched them all together.

the strong smell of wine wasnt pleasant to Yoongi's nose, and for sure he didnt want to take a shot.

-

Yoongi's POV

"a-ahhhh how many lightsss a-are t-there?" Namjoon asked Jimin who were both leaning their backs on the chairs.

the long term effects of alcohol were already showing up to them, and now they couldn't even talk straightly.

"yeah how many?" i asked Jimin who was squinting his eyes at me

"i-i d-dont know, 5?" Jimin laughed.

"i-i couldnt take one l-last anymoreee, a-ahhhhh" Namjoon rested his head on his arms while resting on the table, Jimin did the same thing.

while Jungkook on the other hand, he is still taking shots, and even asking the waiter for more.

"o-one l-last pleaseeee" he begged the bartender like a crazy person.

gosh, i am so embarrassed to be with these people in public, so i chose to be on a corner, crossing my legs while conserving them.

i slapped Jungkook's thighs in an annoyed manner and he stayed frozen.

"n-no dont give him anymore, thank you" i told the bartender, he nodded his head and left our table.

while Jungkook on the other hand, he's now staring at me sadly, like a little kid who wasnt able to buy ice cream just because his mom said no.

he rolled his eyes at me and turned to another direction.

this child really has an attitude, oh well, im sassier than him.

-

and now, everyone looks so fucking wasted, they are all in one place, resting their heads on the couch.

they look more of a pile of clothes altogether.

and now, how will i bring these drunk idiots back home?

i scratched my head and thought of a plan, and i thought of calling Y/n to help me with Jungkook, and my other friends for these messy kids.

Y/n's POV.

i finished doing my skin care routine that i do every night, my skin feels so refreshing now.

i stared at myself, knowing that my boyfriend is my brother's brother.

but it's a far possibility that he is also my brother, but what can my mind prove of? we all need a DNA test.

my phone started ringing on the counter, i checked the caller id and it was Yoongi, i answered his call.

"hello oppa, what can i help you with?"

"oh thank goodness u offered" he sighed.

"w-why? whats wrong?" i asked.

"Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook and i are in the bar right now and theyre all wasted, c-can you lend me a hand here please? only for Jungkook?"

he sounded desperate and sarcastic, i chuckled.

"okay, text me the address and ill be there shortly" i replied.

but something didnt go as planned