Chapter 38

12:15pm, Y/n's POV

Y/n: B-babe, w-what are you doing h-here?

he scanned my body from head to toe, and his eyes goes up to mine, we made eye contact, and shortly after, he broke it, he seems miserable, his look is killing me.

if that look on his eyes could kill, i would've been dead by now.

Y/n: w-what's wrong?

he just gave me a silent treatment, his eyes went to me, and to Jin, he became more annoyed and just walked out of the place in less than a second, leaving me with Jin

woah, that was quick.

Y/n: i-i'm sorry Jin, i need to follow him, he seems mad.

Jin: o-oh ok, bye.

i looked back to the track he went, and he is not there anymore, but i could see him in his car which is parked right infront of me, i began to get worried and walked inside his car.

i sat down beside him and he just stared at the transparent window ahead of him, and it looks like he doesnt want to talk, but i want everything to be finished well.

i pulled him by his right arm and rested my chin on top of it, he turns his head to me, but instead of getting a sweet look, he just glared at me, i lost my mood now.

me: whats wronggg?

i asked him in annoyance, he tilted his head at me.

Jungkook: you need a punishment for what you did.

me: w-what?

-

15 mins later.

he begins to unbutton his long sleeve top and removes it off from his muscular body, and now, i could finally see the whole view of his muscular and toned abs, i blushed a little, and hid my face using my palms.

but he took both of my hands off from my face and pinned them both on top of my head, he leans on where my position is, he plants a small kiss on my forehead, and looks deeply into my eyes.

Jungkook: i like the dress you're wearing, but it's much better when its on my car seats.

he smirked at me, while i tried to hide my face with my palms, but he pins it more, one had was holding my hands while the other is beginning to remove my dress, slowly stripping it off from my body

now that it's all gone now, his hands crawled to the back of my thighs, and caressing it, until it reaches to my womanhood, with his right hand, he lets go of my hands and goes up to the hem of my panties, and slowly removes them.

but i got the chance to stop him for a moment, and he did, he looked up and begins to wait for a word from me.

me: p-please be careful, i-i'm virgin..

his frowned face turned into a huge smirk, he nods his head slowly at me and proceeds to hold it again.

me: p-promise?

this time, he didn't reply again, and continues what he is doing, i just let him do whatever he wants to me.

-

Me: j-jungkook, a-ahhh!

i let out a huge moan right after he positions himself on me and puts the tip in.

Jungkook: that's just the tip i-

he went speechless, he intertwined his hands to mine, he asked me nonverbally if he should continue, i nodded my head as a yes.

he starts to move his hips slowly against to my womanhood, another moan escaped from my mouth.

he liked that, so he kept going.

another moan escaped from my mouth, so I bit the bottom of my lip to stop, but he bends to my ear, and said.

Jungkook: don't hold them, let them out, babygirl.

he smirked right after he said that, his words were so sexy, and I was begging for more.

-

i could no longer feel pain, everything I feel is pleasure, I held onto his huge biceps for support as he keeps pounding his huge self inside me.

Me: a-ahh Jungkook please d-don't stop!

Jungkook: it's not Jungkook now, it's daddy.

I bit my lower lip as he holds on my waist firmly.

me: d-daddy, faster!

jungkook: that's right.

he smirks and plants a kiss on my neck as he kept going.

Author's note.

hi everyone! I am really and deeply sorry for not updating for so long! I've been soo busy these past few days and I'm really having a hard time managing the things that i should be doing.

and i recently celebrated my birthday on April 6, 2022

thank you for the long await! I hope everyone's gonna love this!