Chapter 37

Unknown Person's POV.

"it's done" i told my hyung who was on the other side of the call.

"w-what do you mean d-done?" he stuttered 

"i already met him, there's nothing to worry about now" i replied.

"but i still am, what if..." he didn't continue his words, i was left suspicious.

"is there something wrong?" i asked.

"n-no Hope, but im worried about something" he replied.

End of Unknown Person's POV.

Y/n's POV, a new day.

the class is soon to end, and our last professor has left the classroom, so most of us are starting to pack up our school stuff in our bags, while i'm still on my place but not until Jin approached me.

Jin: hi Y/n, are you coming with me to the bus station?

i looked up and shook my head as a no, then went back to fixing my unfinished stuff.

Jin: oh alright, then who brings you to your home then? is it jungkook?

my head immediately looked up to him, i stood up from the chair i'm sitting and held his arm.

me: w-wait, h-how did you know his n-name.....?

he stumbled over his words and gulped infront of me, now he looks scared, i now i'm getting suspicious.

me: w-what's wrong? i-is there something-

he cuts me off and took a huge sigh, "i'll explain" he replied.

he stood up right on his place and that made me jump a bit, he told me to follow his lead, so I took my bag and went with him.

so we took a short walk till we reach the bus station, and while we were walking, he told me everything that he knows about my relationship with Jungkook, and I.

me: what the fuck?! so it turns out you were the one who was watching my every move?!

my eyes widen right after I told those words to him, this shocked me so much!

Jin: y-yeah Y/n, but i-i also had my reasons, I'm sorry.

I could feel the sincerity and regret in his voice, he looks down on the concrete floor and waits for my reply.

me: b-but, you didnt had to do that, is it because you dont trust me?

I looked at him with my disappointed eyes, I never knew he could do this to me without me knowing, this is so new, a new trait he has told me.

he instantly turns his head to the side, facing to me, and placed a hand on mine.

Jin: n-no it's not that, y-your-

"BEEEEEP" suddenly, a car honked right infront of us.

both of us startled at the loud sound right infront of us, Jin got so mad and stood up from the seat we are sitting in.

he was about to make a fight with the person who honked at us but I pulled his arm going to the back.

I dont want a fight to start and a scandal to create.

me: j-jin, no!

i pulled his arm once again, but this time, another thing happened.

the driver in the car did not even leave, he just stayed frozen, but not until he went out of his car door and begins to walk towards us.

me: j-jungkook? what are you doing here?