Chapter 42

Y/n's pov

"guys, y'all should definitely go and date, there's plenty of time" Ma'am Ji-hye says with a laugh.

"haha okay ma'am, we will" i replied to her with a laugh, we kissed each other goodbye and so does my siblings, it's also getting late now, my sister has school tomorrow so she has to go home with my brother

" we will probably stay for a while" Jungkook said.

"okay, have fun, lovebirds!" miss ji-hye said then we bid goodbye

-

i know that Jungkook keeps checking me out with the dress i'm wearing right now, and i also know that he's craving over something.

Jungkook's POV.

whenever Y/n walks, she looks so sexy and hot with the dress she's wearing right now, it shows off her sexy figure with her curves, and it makes me wanna punish the hell out of her.

"let's go somewhere else" i said, she nodded her head then she followed my lead with our hands still intertwined with each other.

i led her to a place in the park where no one passes by, in a small narrow pathway where a wall was near, she began to question me 

'" babe, what are we doing here?" she asked in confusion, i just let out a smirk.

i began to walk towards her, she looks at me with confused eyes and just did whatever i told her to do.

"damn baby, you look so fucking hot with that dress" i said with my deep voice, she laughs.

"well, i've been noticing that you keep checking me out like i'm your food" she laughs again.

but this time i didnt reply to her, and just smashed  my lips against to hers, she lets out a moan right after my hands went to her waist, down to her bum, i gripped on them hard.

"b-bae, ugh" she wasn't able to continue when my hands immediately went into her inner thighs, and caressing them tightly.

i could feel that she's completely wet right now, i smirked on that, i grabbed her ass and carried her up until her back hits the wall, she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, causing my dick to get harder.

"let's continue this in the car"

-

"b-babe, ugh" i moan loudly as she takes all of it in her mouth, not leaving anything behind.

i keep telling her not to take it all or she will gag, but she didn't care, she just took all of it in her hand and began to pump it up and down.

"u-ugh babe, you're so good in t-this" she looks up at me with a smirk as she takes it all in her mouth, licking it like it's her popsicle.

" i never knew you had this other side of yourself, a-ahhh!!" she didn't let me finish my sentence as she teases me with a couple of licks.

she pumps it while taking all of it, causing me to ejaculate, a lot!

she takes it off from her mouth and lets the cum go all over her face, and she's licking the tip, causing me to hold her hair firmly, and her sexy ass neck.

she loves it when she's getting chocked.

after i was done, i gently pushed her on the passenger's seat at the back and opened her legs widely, i slid her panties to the side as i brushed my tip onto her entrance.

"b-babe, just put it in" she moaned.

"babygirl, what's the magic word?" i teased her more when i brushed my tip on her clitoris.

''mhm, d-daddyy"

"much better" i whispered to her ear.

without any warning, i inserted all of it in, it was easier to insert in than before, she's so wet to the point where her panties are soaking wet.

so this is what happens when Y/n gets drunk with only 2 shots of champagne, never knew that she has this side of her personality.

i began to move my hips, thrusting into her more and more, causing her to moan loudly.

"y-yess daddy! keep hitting that s-spot!" she screamed.

i gripped to the inner of her thighs and slapped her ass, she loved that, i placed both of her legs on top of my shoulders to get deeper into her.

"m-moreee!!" she said with a moan.

"your wish is my command" i growled.