Chapter 14

the same day, after school.

i'm now heading to my first part time job, i didn't stop by at home anymore because i was in a hurry to get to my first job, Eunha can take care of herself at home, and my older brother is there too anyways.

i hopped off from the bus and started to walk to Mrs. J's mansion, as i head up to the huge mansion, the big gates were opened for me, i gulped my saliva as i walked towards the huge house.

i entered the huge house, i felt this sense of feeling to not go, but why? i don't understand what i'm feeling, all i know is that i have to do my job in this house.

i've been in this house for many times now, and i don't understand why i'm feeling this

i didn't mind the feeling inside me anymore, i walked into the huge house and laid all of my stuffs in the huge table in the dining table, and now i'm gonna start my work, just have to add something up and i'll be good to go.

-

"good afternoon, Y/n, there is a place in this house that you need to clean" Mrs. J said while she walks towards me, she's holding her fan while giving herself some fresh air.

"o-of course, Mrs. J, what room would you like me to clean?" i asked her while placing my other hairs to the back of my earlobe, and looking up to her.

"you haven't cleaned this room before, so i'll tell you where it is" she replied.

i nodded my head as a yes and i let her continue to speak.

"it's on the second floor honey, it's beside the huge hallway" she replied before looking into herself in a small mirror.

i nodded my head as a yes, i took the cleaning supplies and began to walk upstairs until i reach the room that Mrs. J is telling me to clean.

"this door is behind the storage room, and this door-" i stopped talking in my mind after i saw this huge black door, the door's covered with black paint, and red designs.

"this door is beside the huge hallway to the other side of the room, so this must be it" i kept speaking words in my mind, hoping that this is it.

i slowly raised my right hand on the door, and making a fist infront of it, i knocked three times on the door, 'excuse me, i'm the cleaner, and i'm assigned to clean this room" i said in a loud voice, enough for the people to hear me.

no one replied, i took a deep sigh and observed the door, i haven't got in this room yet, i held the doorknob, and slowly twisted it, then i entered the room with my stuff

i observed everything around the room, everything's covered with black color, mixed with red wine lines, the pillows and blankets are messed up on the bed, some pillows are on the ground, and dust could be seen too, i haven't went in this room yet, as I placed my stuff on the side of the room, i observed the room more.

the vibes are different, everything is literally black, and red, nothing else.

while the mansion outside of this room is filled, and covered with gold.

I sighed and took out my cleaning materials and I began to clean the room.

right now, I'm on the bed, trying to fold the huge comforter blankets, and trying to lay them down flat against the bed.

_

"who are you?" a man's voiced asked me from the back.

"i-i u-uhh" my voice started to stutter, I turned my head to the back, and i saw...

a tall, handsome, attractive man, he was only wearing his towel that's wrapped around his waist, and completely shirtless too, his hair was dripping wet, and he was just giving me a look.

"I'm Y/n, a-and I'm the cleaner" I bit my bottom lip as soon as I said that.

"mhm, Y/n, what a nice name" he started to move his body forward towards me, while I was still on his bed.

"t-thank you" I said while not looking up on him, and blinking my eyes, but I could feel a smirk from his face.

"don't be scared, I dont bite" he bends his body to me, his abs were widely toned, and his whole face, much as I could say, handsome face, is on me.

"i-i'm sorry" I said one last time, I tried to move out of his bed and leave, but he held my arm, but not that tight.

"well then, I'll see you next time" he whispered on my ear, and slowly lets go of my arm.

I took the chance and took all of the cleaning supplies, I'm done cleaning here anyways, and now I'm leaving.