Chapter 48

3 years later.

i'm with the most beautiful girl in the world, my own baby girl, her name is Mara and she is already 3 years old, well, i still remember the day when she was born on March 9, 2019, time flies so fast and now she's 3.

she is really close to me, and to her dad to, who dearly loves her so much and is willing to do everything for her, and he always buys her everything she wants, even tho i told him that we shouldn't always spoil her with what she wants, and gladly, he agrees.

she is also very close to her uncles and aunties, and so does her grandmother, she also does the same thing as what Jungkook does, well, grandmothers really love their grandchildren after all.

-

present.

Y/n's POV

right now i'm sitting infront of my makeup desk, trying to pick the best shade for my skintone, mine is a bit of a brownish white color.

"ah there" i mumbled as i finally found the right shade, not bad.

i took a sponge and started to put the foundation all over my face when...

Mara enters the room with her uncle, i glanced at them as i observed their outfits.

they look so cute right now, well Jungkook told each and everyone of us to wear something fancy because he has plans for later.

"sis, you look so pretty right now" my oppa rested his hands on my shoulders, i smiled.

"and you look so handsome today oppa" i stared at the tuxedo he's wearing right now, he looks so formal, Jungkook probably gifted it to him.

he adjusts the tie of my hairclip because it was slowly going off.

"my little girl looks the best now" oppa said and looking at Mara who looks so cute with her little gown, her uncle chose that for her together with her headband.

Mara and J-hope just continued playing while i get my makeup ready for later.

after getting ready.

i've prepared my outfit for today, a cute pink cream off shoulder dress that is upto my knees with a matching wavy hair look.

we went down together as a whole family, waiting to be picked up by Jungkook, Mrs. J is also coming with us since he invited her too.

he said the whole family should come tho.

this event must be really formal for us to dress like we're attending a wedding or something.

-

after arriving to the place.

Me and Jungkook held hands as we went out of the vehicle while J-hope was accompanying Mara and Eunha.

Mara and Eunha's age gap isnt that far so they treat each other like siblings haha, and i really love that.

we entered the place, and this was the same place where our families met each other before.

this place may look expensive, but it's hella memorable, and i also do remember what we did next, all i could do was laugh at my craziness.

the waitress led us to the VIP room.

"are we also going to the same table?" i asked him, and he nodded sweetly.

we took our seats and the waiters were already there, waiting for us to make up our decision till we order something.

we finally made our decisions and added our orders to the list, the waitress took some notes.

"thank you, the food will be served in less than 30 minutes" the waitress smiles at us then leaves the area.

Third Person's POV

Mara was looking around the place, she was fascinated by how roamntic and peaceful the place was, but at the same time she was struck by boredom so she asked.

"grandma, w-when will appa-" she was cut off by Eunha and her grandmother.

they seem to know what's gonna happen but remained silent.

Mara realized what she was about to say so she widen her eyes and covered her mouth with both of her palms while acting shocked.

Y/n was already getting suspicious about this so she asked.

"Mara, what is appa gonna do?" Y/n asked.

she looked at her mom, still with her mouth closed by her hands, she was about to say something till..

"oh no Y/n dear, she's probably wanting to watch cocomelon on my phone" her grandma laughs and hands her the phone.

Y/n nods her head and continues to have a small chit chat with Jungkook.

after the food was served.

Everyone loved how tasty the foods looked like, the ice cream, the beef stake, the whole fried chicken with salmon and garlic sauce, and the rest.

each and everyone of them took their own plates and so did Y/n and Jungkook

Y/n was about to taste this chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top with sprinkles all over when...

"Y/n, no!!!!" everyone screamed

Y/n stayed frozen while looking at everyone, her eyes widen as it felt like she was caught red handed.

"w-why?" she asked with a stutter

"haha o-of course, w-we need to eat these first before that, h-how about you try this?" Jhope pushed the fried salmon to the side of her table.

Y/n nodded her head and began to eat it together with her rice.

"thanks hyung" Jungkook said nonverbally