Chapter 6

Your POV, at your school, 6:45am.

it's now morning, and I'm now walking to the entrance of your school, as I were walking, many kids, teens, and adults entered the school with me.

the whole entrance hallway are filled with people, and I would find it uncomfortable when there's lots of noise around me, so I try to avoid overcrowded places.

I didnt mind the people around me, and I started to search for my bestfriend, Jin, he goes to the same school, and class with me.

I looked over to the hallways, and there I saw him on the side of the hallway, holding lots of books in his hands.

I walked towards him, and I greeted him with a smile.

me: good morning Jin! you're finally back! let me help you with your stuffs.

I said while I took a half of the piles of books that were on his hands.

Jin: thanks Y/n...

he said with his low voice, it still looked like he didnt have the enough energy to start his day.

me: are you feeling better now?

Jin: well, my fever is slowly going away now, but I couldnt take absents anymore, I have lots of subjects and projects to catch up with.

he clears his throat and looks up at me as we were on the way.

Jin: how about you? how are you?

he asked while he arranges his books by order, he loves organizing stuffs.

I suddenly remember what recently happened last night, as much as I wanted to talk about it with him, he might get mad.

hes always protective of me, and he looks over me like I'm his younger sister, we're  like siblings, fight over stuffs, and share them too, haha.

me:I was doing great, but I really missed you!

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder with a big smile, he likes that.

as we were walking, we saw the bad boy walk into the school's entrance, ugh, there he goes again.

he annoys me a lot, and I would try avoid him the possible way I could, but he just annoys me all the time, couldnt even leave me alone.

but im surprised that Jin and him are friends, they're also close to each other too, he's been friends with him for years.

Jin: hey chim! glad to see you again.

he said while doing the hand gestures to each other's hands, Chim is the nickname that he calls him, but his real name is Jimin, I rolled my eyes at him, he tries too hard

Jimin: mhm, glad to see you too, hyung.

he said with his deep and husky voice.

Jimin: oh look what we have here...

he laid his eyes on me, and chuckles, ugh i hate him.

Me: don't even start!

I laid my eyes at him with a strong look, but his smirk is telling me another thing.

Jimin: but what if I already did?

he laughs after his sentence, I rolled my eyes again at him but he starts to mimic my works, I took one flat book from Jin's books and slapped it on the back of his head.

Jimin: ouch! what was that for?

he holds the back part of his hea and moaned in pain, I laughed at him.

me: that's what you get for making me irritated in the morning!

I laughed like a devil.

"now stop, you two!" Jin places both of his hands on the side of us to give some barrier from each other.

"but he started it first!" i protested.

but he just began to mimic whatever I said, it made me angrier and i wanted to slap his huge cheeks but Jin took the book from my hand and placed it ontop of the books on his hands.

Jin: Jimin, just go.

Jimin: ugh fine.

he made silly faces on me, I did silly faces on him back and turned my head on the other side of the hallway.

then we entered our classroom.