Chapter 22

2 weeks later.

it's been 2 weeks after that incident happened to me, but I could still feel his sense of touch, our eye contacts, and the kiss.

those things frightened me a lot, and that gave me a bit of trauma, and now I couldnt even walk comfortably at night.

and why is that? because I could always feel that someone keeps watching me.

I managed to quit my job as a maid in the mansion, I explained to Mrs. J everything that has happened, and the other things I was experiencing in her home.

she fully understood my situation when I was still in there, and decided to let me go, but she told me that I can go back anytime in her house to apply again, and I thanked her for that.

I asked her about the man, but she didnt reply to my question, she remained cold towards him.

Present, in school.

I'm sitting on my desk in school, I'm currently writing the words that our professor told us to copy.

I've been failing a lot in my quizzes because of the amount of stress and pressure that I'm having each day, and I really want to catch up.

I cant fail right now, im ending high school soon.

as I continued to write on my notebook, my pen's ink slowly starts to fade away, and it messed up my writings.

fuck, I banged my pen on the table, but not too loud, and i snatched another pen in my pencil case.

Time Skip, end of classes.

we heard the main school bell ring, and it's a sign for us to get dismissed.

"class dismissed" our professor announced, we smiled in joy because the weekend is coming!

I took my bag from under my desk and carried 3 of my books, I went to Jin's place.

he looks busy as he stacked all of his books on the table, he looks up to me and showed me a small smile.

"h-hey Y/n, how can I help you?" he asked in his soft voice.

why is he acting like we're mutuals or something?

"I'm just waiting for you to finish, so that we can both leave the classroom together" I showed a smile.

"I'll take a while, you can leave first" he said as he opened the zipper of his bag.

"no it's fine, I can wait" I said.

he nods his head and he continues to fix his stuff.

after he fixes his stuff, he grabbed his backpack and we went our of the classroom together.

we began to walk in the busy hallways, I could feel awkwardness in between us, the silence was real and I really wanna break it.

"so, how are you doing in these days?" he asked while carrying 3 stack of books on his hands.

"well, I quit my job in the mansion"

"wait, why?" he asked in a concerned look.

I'm surprised that he's still concerned of me even after the 3 weeks of us not talking to each other, the care is still there.

"something bad happened while I was working there, I felt a sense of danger in there in the first place" I said.

"wait what? can you explain it to me?" he said in a concerned look again.

" well, while I was working in the mansion, I could feel that I was being watched on my every step and move I do in there, and I could already see red flags, but I ignored it, since I prioritized my work" I said.

"woah, what were the red flags?" he asked as we walked to the street going to the bus station.

"at first I didnt know who was watching me, but after he showed himself to me, and did things to me, I finally knew what kind of a person he is" I said as I gulped my saliva.

"things? like what?"

"he pushed me on the wall, and began to kiss me like a beast, I didnt even know who he was, but I kicked him away while he was doing that, and now I'm free"

"WAIT WHAT? HE DID WHAT? I SWEAR TO GOD ILL KILL HIM RIGHT AWAY! HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO THAT TO YOU!" he said in his loud and angry voice, his hands were clenching.

"n-no please, I chose peace, and besides I'm out of there now, I'm good enough" I said in my chill voice.

"are you sure Y/n dear? we can definitely file a lawsuit against him because that was so inhumane of him"

my mouth showed a smile after he said the word inhumane, that cringed the fuck out of me 😹

"yes, I'm sure, and its been 2 weeks, and I havent seen him yet, dont worry, I'm good now"

"well, that's nice, never come back there ever again" he said as he takes his steps to the bus, and I did the same thing.

I sat beside the window, and he sat beside me.

I hope that my days are gonna be better after I left that toxic household