Chapter 13

i was walking in a dark, and narrow pathway, i looked around me, and all of the light that i could see are the dark yellow streetlights on the sides of the road.

i could feel so much vibes, i'm alone in this street, and i don't feel like anyone's with me right now, i keep running, turning, and might as well, tripping.

while i was walking in the empty streets, i could feel something, even in here, that someone is watching me from behind, i took a sigh, and continued to walk through.

but i could still feel his stares at me.

i took the courage to stand up for myself, and to finally end this shit, i turned around to the back, and there i saw this creepy, mysterious man again.

he was just at the back of me, his side of his body's leaning onto the tall streetlight, he's wearing a mask and his black hood again, and as usual, all black clothes.

my feet was already walking towards him, but something in my mind told me not to.

he starts walking towards me, and i did too, who is this mysterious man?

-

"Y/n, wake up! you're gonna be late for school!" a man's voice said to me while i'm still on my bed, i opened one of my eyes and rubbed the other one, i sat on my bed.

i looked around me, and i realized that everything was just a dream, nothing came to reality, i yawned and squinted my eyes, my brother was running for the time, he's now in his school uniform.

i checked the time and it's currently 4:30 am, i stood up from my bed and began to do my morning routine.

-

at school.

i began to walk at the entrance hallway of the school, i was met by many students in the hallways, most of them are talking with each other while the other some are playing, and teachers speaking to each other as well.

i didn't pay much attention to them, and i began to walk further, trying to search for Jin's existence, but he's nowhere to be found.

i looked everywhere, around the hallway, until i saw a man, he's wearing a cream oversized sweater, with black cargo pants, he was holding onto his backpack on his shoulder, his hair was a bit messy, and he's wearing a black face mask.

he kinda looks familiar, i looked closer and therefore i realized that, it's Jin.

that's weird, he doesn't wear masks that often. i ran upto him and greeted him with a very big, and warm hug with open arms, i surrounded my arms around his back, while he just hugged me back with one arm, but ain't a full hug, i let go.

"Jin, are you alright? why were you absent?" i asked him with my worried voice, he just stood frozen at me, with his eyes making eve contact with me.

he didn't say anything at all, i looked at his face, and i saw a bruise beside his eyebrow, i began to worry.

"J-jin, w-what's with the bruise? what happened?" i asked him while my hands were on his shoulders.

"i-it's nothing, let's go" he's acting so cold right now, but you wouldn't want him to get mad, so we just continued walking.

-

after school.

"Jin, what's wrong? you're acting so cold to me! you're not always like this!" i said while anger was building up to my voice.

he rolled his eyes and he continued to fix his school stuff, ugh this guy.

I continued to fix my stuffs too, until our professor's ready to dismiss us home.

"class dismissed" he said, we sighed and I took my backpack and went out of the classroom without Jin.

it's not always that I have to be with him, I have to give him some space.

as I walked out of the classroom, I could feel steps going after me, I looked at my back and it was Jin.

"I need to talk to you" he said, his voice sounds upset now.

we stood infront of each other, waiting for each other to talk first, of course I'm not doing the first move.

"listen, I'm sorry if I wasnt minding you that much earlier, all I want to say is just to be careful" he caressed my hands, all the way to my arms.

"w-what do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"take care, I'll leave" he said then leaves me dumbfounded.

I swear that guy, ugh.