Chapter 21

Y/n's POV.

"i'm never coming back there ever again" i keep repeating those words in my mind while i'm running to the nearest bus station in the place i'm in, people are staring at me while i run away but i don't care anymore.

i could feel my legs trembling, sweat was all over my forehead, and i'm starting to run out of breath, so i slowly stopped on the side of the busy road.

as what i was repeating in my head, i'm never coming back there ever again, everything was running all over my mind once again, my mind still remembers his face, his touch, the way he speaks, everything.

he gave me the trauma that i dont want to feel.

questions were also running in my head, like.

who was that guy?

why is asking if i still remember him?

did i even talk to him while i was drunk?

why did he had the audacity to kiss me like that?

why does he smell so strong?

i just don't know anymore, i stared straight at the road while walking to the bus station, and gripping onto the bag that i was holding, every slow step reminds me of him being there on my back, i don't want to think anymore.

i am physically, and mentally tired.

i sat down on the empty chair in the bus station, my shift on my first job isn't finished yet but i want to end it immediately, and resign soon, i don't want to see that guy again,

and i also want to stop my job from there because of Mrs. J, she is getting more and more toxic each day, and i'm afraid to make more mistakes infront of her, and i don't want to get screamed at.

i'll just explain everything to her through the phone, and tell her the reason why i'm quitting my maid job in her house, she will probably understand since i'm still a student.

and i'm also doing this for my mental health.

i could hear the bus coming here, i stood up from the chair and gripped on my bag tightly, afraid of letting it go, my knees are feeling so numb right now, and my legs were tired because of the running i did.

Unknown Person's POV.

"why do you look so happy?" my homie asked while trying out his new pack of vape.

i can't blame him for asking me that, i've been smiling on my own since we've been here in his place, i let out some air of the vape from my mouth, and facing him, making the smoke go all over his face.

"so she went over to my house again" i smirked.

"doesn't she go to your house everyday?" he asked while lighting his cigarette up with fire.

"yeah, and while she was doing something in one of the areas in my home, i took the chance and kissed her once again" i smirked like a devil.

my bestfriend looked at me in a confused look, and puts the tip of the cigarette on his mouth.

"woah, that's new of you" he chuckles.

"new? what do you mean?"

"you never do first moves on a girl, that's new" he gave me a small smack on the head.

"girls used to chase me, and now, I'm the one who's doing it"

I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine, Y/n