Chapter 28

few days later, in the classroom.

it's science time, and classes are going on right now, i'm sitting on my desk while writing down some notes on my notebook, Jin's seat is just 2 seats away from me, so we get to ask out for copies when the teacher is hurrying up.

while i was copying some of the notes, my mind was filled with the guy named Jungkook, that guy is something else, he might be a stalker, bc how did he even know where i live? another one is, he seems to be nicer than how i used to see him before in the mansion.

he is completely the reason why i left my job, but he seems nice, but we shouldn't believe on what we see immediately

"so the digestive system starts from the mouth..." my professor said as he continues to point at the powerpoint presentation.

i even have my own copy of notes in my Science notebook, not wanting to fail this class, well the topics are quite easy, but the thing is that, we have to study all of the systems of a human.

"are there 11 or 12 body systems?" i asked my brain who doesn't even know the answer.

fuck.

i continued to write the notes on my notebook and stayed in my seat.

"that's it for today class, see you tomorrow" our professor said, he bid goodbye and left the room.

Author's POV.

it's officially breaktime, some of the students are leaving their respective places, and some are going to the canteen, some decided to stay.

so there are a few people in class who are left, it was a 5 or 6.

Jin took his notebook with him and went to Y/n who was busy writing extra notes on her notebook, Jin sat down beside her and looked at what she was writing.

"the nervous system is the most popular body system" she stops writing as soon as she felt someone sat beside her.

"oh, Jin, how can i help you?" she asks him who was busy copying notes.

"i missed some notes from professor's powerpoint, can i copy yours?" he asked Y/n, she nods her head and gives the notebook to him, he thanked her and he continues to do his work.

Y/n heard her phone ring a notification, she took her phone from her pocket and checked who texted her.

he checked the name of the person, but it seems unrecognizable. the texts were.

"heyy, how are you doing? wanna pick you up after school?" 

Y/n's face turned blank after she read the text, her eyebrows frowned, her expression was cold and blank.

"who is this?" she asked herself.

it might have been just a random number texting her, she's been getting loads of random number texts, she decided to not pay attention on this one, she placed her phone back in her bag and took her lunch out.

"what's wrong? you seem so off" Jin asked

"a random number just texted me, he or she asked me how i was doing and he/she wants to pick me up from school" Y/n added.

"woah what? just don't mind texts from strangers, we don't know who they are, or it might just be a random number texting you, what an offer" he replied Y/n nodded her head then they continued to talk.

after class. Y/n's POV

My english teacher is writing notes on the board, while i began to take some notes on my notebook, until the school bell rang, she stops and says.