Chapter 7

10:30am after class, your pov.

i was playing with my pen while resting my head on my palms, and my elbows are resting against the wooden table, as our math professor continued to speak.

i'm honestly bad at math, but i can do difficult equations, i do understand the topics that he's teaching but i really couldn't continue any further, my mind is too messed up.

Professor: that's it for today, we will continue the other parts tomorrow, goodbye class.

he left the classroom now, Math is our last subject, and now, it's the end of class, the whole class started to stretch their arms up to the air since we've been doing a lot these past hours.

i slowly bend on my seat to the floor, and picked up all of my books that were piled up on the floor, i stacked them from biggest on the bottom, and the highest are the small ones.

i called Jin with me while we were fixing our books, i took my school bag and placed my science and math book in my bag, i'll take them to my home bc i have some quizzes.

we took our bags and books, then we went to the locker area, our lockers are infront of our rooms, i snaked into my trouser pockets and took my locker keys, i took the padlock and inserted the keys in, and twisted the lock.

Jin did the same thing, and we started to fix our stuffs in our locker.

while we were fixing, someone went in the middle of us, and rested both of his arms on our shoulders.

"damn that was heavy" i mumbled, i looked to my side and saw that it was him again, fucking Jimin.

"don't put your arm on my shoulder, it's fucking heavy!" i said in an annoyed tone and moved my shoulder off from his filthy arms.

"oOOoOoH,why are you so mad today?" he went closer to my eyesight, and gave me a disgusting smirk.

'because i saw your face today! now move" i pushed him to the side and he whined like a little kid.

"now now, stop, both of you" Jin said in a tried voice, and separated us.

"don't touch me" i said in a childish manner, he started to mimic everything that i've said, i got so irritated and tried to throw punches at him but Jin stopped us.

"ugh, kids these days" he mumbled while he started to lock his locker door.

-

30 minutes later.

"unnie!!!" my little sister shouted across the room, she's been waiting for me to come back home.

"i'm here now baby" i replied after i closed the door from behind.

she starts running to me, and gave me a big warm hug, and i hugged her back.

she doesn't want to be left home alone, but we have no other choice, i have classes in the morning, and 2 works in the afternoon, so is my brother, so yes, she's home alone, and we trust her enough.

well back when i was at her age, i wasn't used to be left alone, i was always with my big brother who was always with me.

'oh, it looks like you're wearing your uniform now" i patted her back, she nods her head.

"yes unnie, my school bag is also ready" she points her index finger on her bag that was on the door.

"that's good, did you eat the ramen that i left for you?" i asked her while i placed my stuff on the side of the couch.

"yes unnie, and i am full!" she groans, but in a sweet and cute way, i pinched her cheeks.

i'm proud that she already knows how to feed and prepare herself for school, she's learning a lot since she was a kid, too bad she was our only sibling that didn't grew up with mom and dad, so she had to adjust to her surroundings.

jhope said he won't be coming home for lunch since he has loads of work to do, so he's just gonna eat in his work, sometimes, he also overworks, but not really.

"are you ready to go to school?" i asked her while fixing my hair into a high ponytail, she looked up to me, and rested her chin on the lower part of my stomach.

she nods her head with a smile, i smiled back, i took her small comb from the counter and i started to brush the ends of her hair, going up to the top, i love doing this.

after brushing her hair, we went to the door and took her bag, then we went downstairs, and to the school