Chapter 15

Unknown Person's POV. (y'all will know him in the next chapters) 

"so she's the same girl, huh?" i asked to myself while playing with my wine glass' holder, i chuckled to myself while standing infront of my huge window.

"what a small world after all" i whispered to myself as i watched her go out of the gate, and down to the streets.

she's an angel, she's so pretty in my eyes.

i've met many girls in my lifetime, but this girl hits different, her beautiful eyes, pretty smile, the way she works, is everything.

i've been watching her even after i encountered her, i even made a small conversation with her  in the convenience store before, what a really small world after all.

i smirked while looking into my wine glass which is half full, i drank it all.

end of Unknown Person's POV.

Y/n's POV. (also known as your POV)

as soon as i stepped out of their house, all i could feel is nervousness in me, i took deep sighs as i try to relax myself once again, i walked too fast all the way out, without even trying to look back.

i thought something bad was going to happen to me.

i continued to walk on the streets to my second job, it isn't that far from here tho.

things were starting to run all over my mind, that guy, was weird in my opinion.

his whole room smelled like smoke, with a mix of wine flavor, i just couldn't tell how, his whole room was black, and red, and is messy too, but now i've cleaned it.

i hope Mrs. J won't tell me to clean his room again, i don't want to encounter a shirtless man with a towel wrapped around his waist again.

i sighed as i went to the bus station, and waited for the bus.

end of Y/n's POV.