Chapter 20

a week later.

it's been a week, my classes just finished and as usual, i have to go to my first part time job in Mrs. J's mansion, and another one which is the convenience store.

i'm in the bus right now, and it's heading to the nearest bus stop to Mrs. J's mansion, and i'm looking over to the beautiful city of Seoul here on the window, the busy streets reminds me of my good childhood days.

the sun is shining so brightly right now, and i could feel the rays of it on my face, the bus ride is chill, and i like the atmosphere, it's a complete vibe here.

the bus stops at the side of the busy road, lots of people are lined up to get in the bus, i went down first, and then i begin my journey to walk to the huge mansion.

Mrs. J's mansion is so big that i could see her whole house all the way here from the bus station, i flt the sun on my face as i walked faster and faster, afraid that i'll be late for work, my school schedule today made me a bit late.

as i continue to walk to her house, i could feel my heart racing, and afraid that i'll get scolded by her for being late, yesterday i overhear her screaming in anger to a person when they were upstairs, her mad voice made everyone stay away from her.

and it felt like she had so much hatred towards that man, or woman, i didn't know who she was screaming at, but i don't want to get screamed that way.

-

"good morning, Mrs. J" i replied and bowing my head to her, and faced to her back.

she looks tired today, she isn't wearing her office clothes, just her normal house clothes, her hair was in a complete mess, she noticed me staring at her hair, so she went away from me and to the mirror, she looked at herself, then she took a hairtie.

"so, how's school?" she asks while fixing her hair into a bun.

"it was tiring ma'am, i had to do so many schoolworks that's why i'm a bit late today, i'm sorry for that" i replied and swallowed my saliva, she looked at me.

"oh no, it's fine, i understand, you're a student and i know that you can't control things sometimes" she replied with a smile. 

but her smile isn't the way it was before, it looks like she's been forcing herself to smile even tho she can't anymore, i want to ask her what's wrong but i feel like she had enough.

i began to do my work.

as i'm wiping the dusty table with a clean and washed cloth, Mrs. J called my attention from the other side of the house, i dropped my things on the desk and walked to her.

"Y/n, please take care of the house, i'm gonna leave" she said while putting her bag's strap on her shoulder.

"okay ma'am, take care" i said with a smile, she did the same thing then leaves the house.

and now i'm alone in this gigantic mansion, i have to do some work so that i can leave early.

-

Unknown Person's POV.

i'm in my bedroom right now, and sitting on the bed while inhaling some of my vape, and staring straight at the wall.

"fuck life, i feel better when i'm with my friends" i mumbled while inhaling more vape, i feel better with this.

Fuck family, most people say that family are the people who can help us when we're sad or we can trust them when we tell our problems to them but nope, they do the exact opposite.

i'm tired of hearing all of these screams, i'm tired of life, physically and mentally.

that's it, i'm leaving this fucking house 

End of Unknown Person's POV

-

Y/n's POV

and now i'm cleaning the floor with a broomstick while listening to some of my favorite music, my favorite music types are classic, jazz, and chill music.

but most of the time, i listen to Chase Atlantic music, and the one i'm currently playing is Friends, that's my favorite song from them, and Slow Down too, i have a whole playlist of their songs.

after i was done cleaning, i took the broomstick and the dustpan and placed it on the wall, but then.....

Warning: This part is only for 18+, if you are 18 and below, please don't continue reading this if you find some parts uncomfortable/disgusting

you have been warned, read at your own risk

Author's POV

Y/n moaned in pain as her back was forcefully being pushed on the wall, and a part of the back of her head got hit, it wasn't that strong but she felt the impact in her brain.

the person who pushed her, he held her hands together and pinned it against the wall.

Y/n: w-who are you? 

she asked while trying to bring her head up while massaging the back of it, she looks at the man and she asked.

Y/n: who are you and why are you doing this to me?

she asked while trying to get off from his hard grip, he laughed and pinned her hands against the wall harder and not letting her go.

???: don't you remember me, babygirl?

Y/n managed to take off her right hand from his hard grip but he managed to take it again and pinned it on the sides, but Y/n continues to try and get off from his hard girp.

Y/n: no i don't! let me go.

she begged while her voice was shivering, she doesn't know what to do next, nor what's gonna happen to her, all she knows is that, a muscular, handsome, and attractive man is holding her tightly.

???: you were drunk, that's why.

she stopped moving her hands and body as soon as he said that, she looked at him in the eye and looked down on the floor, then she remembers that, yes, she was drunk, and could barely remember anything from that night.

Y/n: i'm really sorry, b-but i don't remember you, now please, let me go.

she begged, but he didn't grant her wish, he gives her a smirk, and without any hesitation..

he smashed his lips against hers, he starts going roughly snd deeply, while Y/n didn't dare to kiss him back, she was just frozen the whole time.

he slowly lets go of his hard grip on her and his hands starts to explore her body, Y/n took the chance and hardly kicks the middle of his legs.

"o-ouch" he moaned in pain while holding his private part.

he was beginning to lie on the floor in intense pain, Y/n took a deep breath and started to run all the way to the living room, she snatched her bag from the desk and managed to get away from the house