Chapter 8

after i brought Eunha to school.

-

"u-uhm yeah, let's meet in the convenience store after my first shift" i said while my phone is still on my ear, i'm talking to Jin right now, and he asked something from me.

" okay Y/n, see you later, take care" he replied back.

"okay, goodbye" he hangs up on the call, i placed my phone on my jeans pocket and the bus stops at the stop, i grabbed my stuff from the floor and stood up from the seats, then i went off the bus.

the walk takes atleast 5 minutes to my first part time job, mrs. J's mansion has guards, and a huge gate, they probably don't know me yet, since i'm still new to their house, but i hope they will.

after 5 minutes, i went to the front gate of their house, i knocked on to the entrance door, and waited for a response.

i stared at the huge door infront of me, it slowly opened, and it revealed a man, it looked like he was in his mid 20's, he was wearing a black shirt, and i could see his arms, they were filled with tattoos, and he had a face mask on.

he kinda looks familiar, but not really, we made that strong eye contact to each other.

"u-uhm-" i was about to say something but he walked away, like right away.

"that was rude, but whatever" i mumbled to myself, he left, and now, the door is wide open, i'll just enter.

-

"oh hi Y/n, you're here" Mrs. J said while she's starting to walk downstairs to the ground floor.

"yes ma'am" i bowed at her and smiled.

"it's good that you're early today, have you eaten?" she asked me while she started to brush the ends of my hair.

I nodded my head like a good girl, she smiled at me back, but more of a devil smile.

I didn't really pay much attention to that, she's always like that, the important is she's treating me right.

"oh okay, start your own now, you'll end at 3" she fixes the collar of her button up sleeve while speaking to me.

I glanced upon to her once again and nodded my head, I began to do my work.

-

2 hours later.

"Y/n, wake up" a person slowly taps my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes and squinted because of the strong light infront of me.

I saw Mrs. J infront of me, giving me a not so mad look, she just looks upset.

I looked around, and realized that I was still on my work clothes, oh shit.

"i-i'm so sorry Mrs. J, t-that was just an accident" I said in my low voice, enough for her to hear me.

I looked down to the floor, she was just giving me that upset look, this is new from her.

"I know you're tired Y/n, and I understand that, but please if you can't do your job right, just leave" she said in a tone.

I continued to look down on the white polished floor that I've been polishing, this is the first time I've made her upset.

"you haven't even made anything done yet..." she said in her low voice, while staring at me, I bit my lower lip.

"I-i'm sorry Mrs. J, I'll continue my work" I replied in a bit

"it's ok, just go and finish your work, you'll leave in a few" she replied while reading her favorite book that she told me to get.

I went back to the cleaning room and took a mop to finish my work, there's lots of stains on the floor so I had to use a cloth to scrub it off.

20 minutes later.

"okay Y/n, you may leave, here's your payment" she reaches her hand on her pocket, while I'm standing right infront of her, my first work shift is done, and now, I'm moving on to the second.

"here" she handed me the money, "thank you, Mrs. J, and I'm sorry again" I said with my disappointment voice.

"it's ok, I understand you, you may leave now" she replied, I bowed right infront of her.

I went to the edge of the hallway, and took my stuff, that's enough work for the day.

as I was on the way to the exit door, someone barged into the door, and opened it widely.

I was shocked on that sudden action, he was a tall, handsome man, he kinda looks the same person as what I've seen before.

he never laid an eye on me, instead, he went to his way to the staircase, Mrs. J heard him go up but she never talked nor laid her eyes on him, that's weird.

he might be her son, or maybe someone who's close to her, who knows?

I didnt mind anyone in the house anymore, I grabbed the doorknob and managed to go out of the house, and not turning back.