Chapter 49

Third Person's POV

After eating.

the whole family was already done eating and now they all got each others a desert, each one of them are different, such as strawberry ice cream for the kids and just regular ice cream for adults.

but for Y/n, it's different.

hers has designs all over her favorite Vanilla ice cream, it has sprinkles on top, and chocolate syrup all over it, it's all her favorites, and hers is really different from the others.

it has a mini cake from the bottom, specifically chocolate, and her ice cream is on top of it.

"babe, why is mine different compared to the others?" Y/n asked with a smile.

thats when everyone began to giggle, Y/n is really getting suspicious of what's happening right now.

"it's because this day will be one of your favorites" he teased her with a smile, and she dmiled as well.

she began to take small scoops of her ice cream, everyone had their eyes on the ice cream.

"g-guys, i-is there something wrong?" Y/n asked.

"n-no dear, keep eating" oppa smiled.

-

after taking smaller scoops of the ice cream, it was already time for her to eat the cake, thats when the excitement starts.

unlike the ice cream, she didnt took small scoops but big ones, everyone began to worry.

"w-what if she-" is in everyone's minds right now.

-

"o-oh gosh, w-what is that?" Y/n asked that got everyone's attention, they all stood up smiling.

"there must be really something wrong here, i've been noticing it since this morning-" Y/n didnt continue anymore when....

he saw Jungkook also stood up and takes the plate with both of his hands right infront of her.

"Y/n, dig more of the cake" Jungkook smiles.

she looked at him with a confused manner, so she took a spoon and digged deeper on the cake, and thats when she noticed a....

Gold diamond wedding ring

"Jungkook...." she wasnt able to continue her words as soon as everyone could clearly see the ring.

Jungkook took the ring from the cake, everyone started to get more exicted and watched them together.

"Y/n, i-i know that this may be too soon or too late, but i really just want you to know that, i want to be with you till the rest of my life, and no matter how many times we go apart, ill always look for your presence and love...."

his tears began to flow, Y/n smiled and her tears were flowing as well...

"because i'll forever choose and love you, till many more years that we will be together, ill never get tired of loving you the way you loved me before until now" Jungkook smiled.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat, she starts to get all sweaty and nervous when he took her hand...

"Y/n, will y-you marry me" he said in an excited and happy tone.

everyone including the rest of the people inside the restaurant began to smile and cheer for them.

Y/n looks over to her daughter, and to the rest of her family, they are all smiling happily, she looked back at Jungkook with a smile.

"yesss" she says in a loud voice, enough for everyone to hear

Jungkook shows them a very big smile and inserts the wedding ring in to her ring finger, and she hugs him tightly

"awwwww" everyone cheered!!

"i promise to love and cherish you in every part of my life Y/n, i love you" Jungkook says while resting his head on her shoulder.

"i love you too, my love" she says..

"cheers to the engaged couple!!!" J-hope cheered with his wine glass.

"CHEERS!!!" everyone replied

and that was one of the happiest days of my life