Chapter 5

6:30, after coming home.

I exited the elevator to our room floor, and I walked to our door, I pulled out my keys from my bag and started to unlock the door.

I went in our room and closed the door behind me, and I saw my siblings in the living room.

"oh Y/n, have you eaten?" Hoseok asked while using his phone on the couch.

my stomach started to rumble loudly, and I bet he heard it.

"yes, you are" he chuckles.

-

Third Person's POV.

"uhm, so, are you okay?" Hoseok asked while he was sitting in the dining table with you.

your younger sister is on the living room, playing with her dolls.

"u-uhh, why?" you asked him, you looked at him with a frowned face.

"I think you aren't, did something happened?" he asked in his worried voice.

you know your brother is smart, and he knows everything about you and your sister, he can sense anything.

"to be honest...." you looked down to the floor while chewing your food.

"you can always talk to me, and I'm here to listen" he placed a hand on your shoulder and gently rubs it.

you feel so safe with Hoseok, he's been there for you since your mom and dad died.

"so uhm, while I was at my second part time job, I encountered a customer, a rude one..." you stopped, not really sure if he was rude or you were the one.

" what happened next?" he asked.

"he made me a bit uncomfortable, a-and after I placed his item on the paper bag, he said that it was so rude of me to not look at him while I was saying the price" you said in your low voice.

he bites his lower lip on the inside of his mouth, and nods his head.

"a-and he kept giving me the death stares, he made me uncomfortable too, I'm not really sure if he was the rude one or me, I was scared." you added.

he nods his head to you, and caresses your soft shoulders.

" Y/n, we can't really please everyone, and don't feel bad about it, your customer was also rude to you, and it doesn't matter now, just do better next time, there's always chances to change" he smiled.

his smile would always make your day, he was such a big help to you.

"thank you oppa" you added.

"and I know that you're always tired of working, to help me, and I understand you" he smiles again.

you and your brother did a high five with your hands and y'all continued to talk.