Chapter 11

8:00am, schooldays

right now, I'm in my history class, and our history teacher is presenting something on the big white board while all of us are taking down notes in our notebooks.

"here's the absolute location of Japan" our professor pointed at the 2 imaginary lines and then we took down some notes.

as i looked down on my notebook while holding onto my pen, i started to feel a bit dizzy, and my head hurts too, i don't have any idea on what's wrong with me right now.

i took a deep sigh, i haven't seen Jin in any of our classes today, i guess he's absent today, that's sad.

"Y/n, where is the absolute location of Thailand?" my professor said in a loud voice, enough for the whole class to hear him.

i slowly looked up at him, and back to my notebook, i took my notebook to my hands, then i let out a sigh, 

"Thailand is positioned to the north of the Equator. With a latitude of 15.8700° N and a longitude of 100.9925° E, the country is also surrounded with many asian countries" i stated.

"that's good Y/n, next student is Jane, what is the...." he read through the texts in the book.

i took a sigh, our history teacher is strict, but not really that strict, so yeah, i'm saved by the punishment even tho i just read the texts in the notebook, haha.

-

after school.

"that's enough for today class, have a nice day" our last subject teacher said in a tired voice.

everyone sighed in relief, i took my bag from under the desk and started to prepare my bag to home, and everyone else in my classroom too.

-

i stepped out of the classroom and continued to walk to the crowded and noisy hallways in the school, and i started to search for Jin, where is he?

i took my phone from my pocket and tried to dial his number, but a voice stopped me from behind.

"hey, so you're also looking for Jin?" a soft voice man said at the back.

i turned my head to the back, and i realized that it was Jimin, i rolled my eyes at him, he laughed at me, i turned my head away from him, and started to walk faster, to avoid his presence.

"h-hey, wait!" he said as he grabbed my hand from the back.

"what do you want!" i said in an annoying voice.

"hey hey, don't be mad, i'm just asking..." he said with a pout.

"well, to answer your question, well, yes, i am, so what?" i replied, while not looking at him.

"why are you always so mad at me?" he said in a calm voice while walking with me.

"because you always make me mad, questions closed" i said while typing something on my phone.

-

"so, are you also looking for Jin?" he asked.

"yeah i am, obviously" i chuckled with a mix of sarcasm.

"same goes to me, do you know where did he went?" he asked while he sits down on the chairs in the bus stop.

"no, i don't have any idea, the last time we've seen each other was, last night" i replied.

i sat down on the chairs, and i began to spam Jin with dozens of messages, hoping that he could reply, but he isn't active right now, and the messages are not sending that fast to him, i'm running out of data.

as i typed my last message, i could feel that someone is watching me from the side, i stopped texting him and looked up.

and there, i saw a person dressed in all black, he's wearing a black hoodie, pants, and a black face mask too, i couldn't identify him that much, it's all hidden.

my eyes decided to not mind that person anymore and i continued to type on my phone, Jimin was also on his phone, and we're not minding each other that much.

but i could still feel that guy's stares around me, i pretended to scratch the back of my neck and secretly looked at the person again, and there he was, still staring at me.

that guy is hella weird, he keeps watching me for no reason at all, his eyes weren't familiar to me, it doesnt even look like i know him.

'hey, you fine or smth? you seem out of yourself" Jimin said with a laugh.

"ahh hell nah, don't irritate me now, im not in the mood" i said in a quiet tone.

"not joking tho, what happened?" he asked while he swiped his hair to the side with his sweaty forehead.

"a random person-" i wasn't able to continue after we heard the bus come to the bus stop.

"a random person what?" he asked in curiousness.

"forget about it, let's go" i said then we hop in to the bus.