Chapter 10

5:40pm.

"hey, is there something wrong?" Jin asked me while I fix the stocks on the shelves.

"uhh yes, why?" i asked while I carefully placed the biscuits on their shelves.

"you seem sad, what's bothering you?" he asked while wiping the front desk with a soft clean towel.

"nothing much, I just didn't do good in my first part time job" I said.

"it's normal, Y/n, you don't have to feel bad, you're young and you can make mistakes, it's ok" he said in a cheerful tone.

ugh I love you Jin, you're the best!

"thanks Jin, you help me a lot" I said with a smile

"keep that smile on your face Y/n, I love it" he raised one of his arms with joy, I laughed at him.

20 Minutes later.

"come, let's go together" I said while fixing the stuffs in my bag.

"sure, but you have to hurry up, the bus is gonna leave anytime" he said while grabbing one of the straps of his backpack.

he's a fast person, he gets all of his stuffs prepared in no time, while there's me who takes loads of time to pack.

"I'm done" I said, In a kiddy manner, he laughed at me.

"okay, let's go now"

-

10 minutes later.

we're now at the bus stop, there's some people walking on the streets, but not as much as the rush hour's done now.

i find it peaceful here in the bus stop, I like admiring the moon the most.

but I felt like someone was watching me from behind.

"let's go" he said as he saw the bus driving towards the stop.

I grabbed my bags and we went together to the bus door, the bus wasn't that occupied, and there weren't many people inside, we sat beside each other on the window side.

"how are you feeling?" i asked Jin who was sneezing into his pack of tissues.

"i still got the cold, but not as bad as before, I'm good" but after he said that, he let's out a small cough.

he gave me the funny look, I laughed at him.

"you can have a rest if you want to" I said while fixing my stuff on the ground.

"nah, I'm good, a day rest is enough" he said.

-

"I'll go now, bye Jin!" i said as I walk towards the bus door.

"bye Y/n!" he waved back at me as I hopped myself down to the ground.

our houses aren't that far, but there's also a bus stop near his house, so yeah.

I walked in to our apartment building and went to our door.

-

"Unnie-ah!!!" Eunha rushed to me, and greeted me with a big hug.

"I missed you, little darling" I said with a smile.

"i missed you too Unnie, look, we did activities in school, I'm all an A+" she took the papers from the table and shoved it to my face.

"Eunha, let Unnie eat first" Jhope said while looking at the both of us.

"ne, oppa" she said then she sat down on the table with us.

-

Unknown Person's POV.

we were on the side of the road, sitting down on a concrete block, we looked through the dark paths of Seoul.

"that girl was actually cute, I like her" I said as I began to light my cigarette.

"dont tell me you're onto something" my bestfriend said with a laugh.

"yeah I do" I smirked while playing with the tip of the cigarette.

"oh naw" he said with sarcasm.

"I'm gonna make sure that she's mine" I said as I started to smoke my cigarette.