Chapter 47

Y/n's POV

a few weeks later, J-Hope has finally forgave Mrs. J for everything, she still wants to stay in touch with his oldest and wanting us to move in the mansion, and he is still thinking about it, he never wanted to leave this place as it brings up so may memories even before mom and dad left us.

even if he was just adopted, we treated him like our own sibling, we didn't leave him behind, and he is very responsible when it comes to bringing us our basic needs.

and about Jungkook, he is still the caring and wild Jungkook i've met, haha, it may take a while or more for him to forgive his mom for what she has done to him.

all of his life, he was blamed to be the cause of death of his older brother, when all he did was to love and protect him and his family.

he isnt just hating his mom for all of this, he is mad at her because she lied to him, made him feel guilty upto his adulthood, his mom knew he was alive but didnt told him anything, so it made him take over the blame to himself.

all he needs now is my comfort.

-

present

i'm in his room right now, and we're together in the bed, caressing his soft and fluffy hair, his head resting on my chest area, he's that type of person to make your boobs as a pillow even tho we got loads of them here.

everytime i look at the tv, my head just starts hurting more and more, so does my stomach, what the hell did i eat? is this food poisoning i'm feeling right now? 

o-or maybe something else?

i could feel that my head is killing me so much, and something building up in my stomach, i-i feel like v-vomiting!

'Jungkook, i-i need to go to the toilet" i said, he took his head off from my chest and just continues to watch tv while i ran to the nearest toilet.

and i vomited all of the shit out, a-and it's a lot!

Third Person's POV.

jungkook heard all the vomiting, his eyes widen then he gets out of the bed an ran to the bathroom where Y/n is in, and he could see that she is struggling to vomit everything.

"b-babe, a-are you okay?" he asked while patting Y/n's back, she nodded her head as a no.

"o-oh okay, i'll get you a glass of water" he dashed out of the door to get her a glass of water.

after she stopped vomiting, she rinsed her whole lips with water and gargled to make herself clean, thoughts began to run all over her head.

"w-what if this isn't just food poisoning?" 
"w-what if this is something..."
"what if this is actually pregnancy symptoms?"

she looked at herself on the mirror and tears began to run all over her face, she covered her whole face with her palms, scared enough to know if this what her feeling is true or not.

"y-y/n, whats wrong?" Jungkook arrives the place with a glass of water.

he takes off her palms from her face, and handing her the glass of water, she starts drinking it fully, until it finishes to the very end.

"b-babe, you look worried right now, whats wrong?" he asked once again

Y/n looked down on the floor, not knowing what to answer, she feels miserable right now.

"b-babe, w-what if, i'm pregnant? i-i'm not feeling any god lately, this has been happening for a few days, or weeks i should say" she said with her voice, Jungkook sighed.

"i'll buy you some pregnancy tests, i'll be right back" Y/n nodded her head, he planted a kiss on her forehead and went out of the room.

-

a few minutes later, Jungkook arrives with  a bag filled with 3 pregnancy tests.

"here babe, you can use them now" he handed the bags out, she nods her head and immediately went to the bathroom.

she locks the door and sits down on the toilet bowl and takes one box of pregnancy test, and starts to read the instructions, she understands it and then opens one out.

"pee on it and wait for it atleast 15 minutes and the lines will show, 1 for negative and 2 lines for positive" 

she starts doing her part, she took atleast 2 pregnancy tests, and now she is waiting for the results, and she is not leaving the place till the results show

-

Y/n's POV

"2 lines"

2 lines are what i'm seeing right now, i began to cry a lot, i cannot believe it, i cannot believe that i'm gonna be a mother now!

but what about my future, what will happen next to my life, i love having this child in me but what about my future? my dreams?

i started to cry even more..

"Y/n, are you alright there?" jungkook asked, knocking the door multiple times and waiting for an answer.

i didn't want to keep him like that for too long, so i fixed myself up then walked to the door to unlock it for him to come.

"s-so, what are the results?" he asked while smiling like a cute little kid right infront of me, that brought me to tears of joy.

i handed it to him, he looked at it intensely and back at me

"y-you're pregnant?" he said in a joyful manner, i nodded my head as a yes.

his smile got 2x bigger, he immediately hugged me, surrounding his arms on my waist, and patting my back and my little tummy.

"b-but what about our future, o-our family planning..."he cuts me off.

"don't worry babe, i'll always be here to help you and guide with this little one we have" he pats my flat stomach and hugs me again.

oh dear, he is the happiest i've seen so far.

after that, he begins to jump all over the place like a cute little child, i smiled at his cuteness.

 he slid the door open and screamed "guys! i'm gonna be a father!!!"

"babe don't be too loud, some of our neighbors are still sleeping" i chuckled.

"well then it's 8am they should be awake by now" he said sarcastically to me and back to being noisy around the room, he dashed out of the room and screamed.

'' everyone listen, I AM GOING TO BE A FATHERRRR!!!!" he screamed in a joyful manner.

seeing him like this makes my heart melt...