Chapter 44

Unknown Person's POV

my driver drove all the way to the place where i wanted to go, the place is not really that far

"this whole town looks so damn familiar" i said in my thoughts as i looked around the whole urban city, everyone is walking on the busy streets, cars are all over the road.

"Section A residence, right?" the driver asked, my personal detective nodded his head and so did i.

after driving to the designated place.

i'm still in the car, and i've been looking all around the place, my mind says something is familiar with all of this, but i couldn't tell, the town name sure sounds so familiar, and the structure of the buildings too.

"are you sure you've gave me all of the important information?''i asked my personal detective, he proudly nodded his head with a smile, i took my purse and pulled out the money he requested from me, i opened his alms and placed it on his hands, it was a pile of money that is arranged and secured in a rubber band

"let's not have any communications anymore" i said while looking down.

"it was nice working with you" he smirked and went out of the car.

i glanced at the whole place, the building, the roads, everything looks so familiar, i held my phone tightly as i went out of the car and entered the property.

infront of the door.

i stared at the huge door right infront of me, my heart started to pound heavily while my hands tries to ring the doorbell, signalling the person inside to come out.

what if he ends up hating me and his brother?

i have this bad feeling on my stomach that i couldn't describe, something inside of me just wants to leave and stay in the hurtful lie, but i can't.

without anymore hesitation, i pressed the doorbell, and i could hear footsteps coming to the door from the insides, the door opens, revealing him.

"hello ma'am, welcome to my house" he smiles at me

"thank you" i replied and stepped a foot inside his house.

i looked around and it's still the same house i used to see in my dreams.

"is Y/n here right now?" i asked him, and he nods his head as a no with a smile.

"oh you're looking for Y/n, i'm really sorry but she is in her school right now and my little sister as well, i will call you if she arrives back " he replied

"oh no worries, i would also like to talk to you" i replied

-

"so what brings you here ma'am?" he asked while stirring the cup of coffee he made for me.

he gently gives me the hot coffee and i thanked him for that, i held the mug's handle tightly as my words couldn't escape from my mouth.

"you are my missing son"

he looked at me in his confused eyes, he furrowed his eyebrows and stayed silent for a second, and also replied to me.

"b-but ma'am, that doesn't sound right, o-our parents are already d-dead..." he stuttered, trying to make his point.

"you probably don't remember anything my dear, and i am ready to make up with you" i said

"tell me everything then" he said

-

"you were still a kid when you were gone from us, you had a younger brother who was always playful and naughty, b-but until one day..." 

i wasn't able to hold my tears for dear life, this will probably be the most painful i'll ever say.

"w-what?" he asked in curiousness

"you and your brother were playing tag outside of our house, and he kept running and running until he got in the middle of the road, until he didn't notice that there was a car moving towards his direction, he was about to get into a car accident when you saved him by pushing him on the other side of the road, leaving yourself lifelessly" i sniffed through my tears as i couldn't handle no more.

"b-but, i-i don't remember-" i stopped him right there.

"it's because the accident has hit major parts of your body, and your brain was the most damaged part in your nervous system" i said filled with tears.

"b-but, w-what happened? why did i become an orphan" he asked while his tears began to flow down.

"me and your appa really tried dear, we really did, we weren't rich back then so we tried to borrow money from everyone that we knew, and even had to work for 2 jobs just to pay for your hospital bills, we did everything! nothing worked" i cried, so did he.

" and we were really buried in debt, we couldn't do anything except to pray and cry, so we had no other choice but to give you away, i am really sorry dear" i cried more and more.

"s-so i was an easy child to leave out? i-is it because we were so poor so u had to give up on your son?" his voice was cracking and his tears were running intensely.

"p-please understand, we really did anything, but soon later, me and your appa tried really hard to gain what we have right now, and we tried to look for you, we really did, losing you was the worst part in our lives"

"s-so that means Jungkook is my brother?!" he asked in a curious and upset tone, i nodded my head.