Chapter 2

3:55pm.

I'm currently in my first job, I work for a rich family in Seoul as a maid, there's nothing much to do in their mansion, I just clean, do the laundry, and cook for the family.

my boss wants me to call her Mrs. J, not madam or anything, because that's what most of her employees call her.

I have a dust brush cleaner on my hand, and right now I'm cleaning the tables near the huge staircase.

as I was brushing the dusty table, I observed the picture frames that were on it.

it was a family picture, of Mrs. J and his husband, together with 2 young boys, the picture was old, but their faces are clearly seen.

Mrs. J used to tell me that she had 2 sons, but I've never seen them in this house before.

I heard footsteps coming down from the huge curved staircase from the top of me, I just kept a straight look at the pictures.

"dear, it looks like you're looking through the pictures" I heard Mrs. J's words from above me, I looked up and nodded my head.

she smiled at me and starts to walk down to the ground floor, she had a fan on her hand.

i have to admit, she has an attitude, she is really nice but she also has an attitude that no one would like to see, she acts sassy but she still respects.

she walks beside me and started to talk.

" this was my old family picture, this was the last family picture we took when we were still complete" she said as she stared at the picture frame.

she walks towards the dusty table and takes the picture frame from the desk, and went back to my side.

"these are my 2 sons, but sadly-" she got cut off when someone opened the door, the door opens, and it was a man.

he was dressed in all black, he had a face mask on so I wasn't able to know his identity, I looked at him while he was on his way to the staircase.

he didn't even look to the both of us, and carried his way to the room.

Mrs. J didn't even took a glance at that person, she just kept a straight look at the picture frames on the desk.

a straight but mad look.

"u-uhm Mrs. J, who was that person who came here?" I asked her.

"ugh that ungrateful child, don't mind him" she said while she made a hard fist on her hand.

she changed the topic, and looked into her golden Rolex watch.

"oh, you've been working for 3 hours straight, you can leave now" she said with a smile.

"thank you, Mrs. J" I said and bowed to her, she takes something from her pocket, and it was her wallet.

she starts to take an amount from her wallet, and gave it to me, I took it with 2 hands.

"here's your payment for today, thank you, and take care" she smiles.

"thank you again, Mrs. J, I'll come back tomorrow" I said with a pleasing smile, and she nodded at me.

she starts to leave, and I counted the money she gave me, it was a whole pile, I counted the money.

and it was 49,000 won, this was higher than what I expected, I smiled and I went to the maid's room.