Chapter 23

The same day, after Y/n's job.

I was from the convenience store, and I just got my pay for this night, and now I'm in the bus heading home.

i watched the surroundings from the huge clear window, and all I could see is darkness, and the streetlights were the only ones giving light on the street.

the bus stops as it arrives to my stop, I hopped out of the bus and began to walk to my house.

I hate it how I still need to walk.for 15 minutes until I finally reach my home.

the street isnt as busy as I expected it to be, but there are some people walking on the streets, the shops are still open tho.

as I continued to walk, I could feel that someone is watching me from behind, I took a very deep breath.

"ugh, here we go again" i mumbled to myself.

i turned around and i saw no one from behind, I shrugged it off and continued to walk.

but every walk feels like someone is watching me.

I couldnt stop feeling this shit, I turned around once again and saw no one, and there I saw a narrow, dark, pathway.

this is probably the best pathway I could take, and also the shortest going to my home.

I walked to the dark and narrow pathway, and continued to walk.

Warning: this part is only for 18+, read at your own risk.

walking on this pathway doesnt seem right to me, I could still feel that someone has their eyes on me.

I stopped walking, and I heard footsteps from behind, fuck, I'm so doomed.

I was about to run, until someone banged my back against the wall.

i tried to get away from his grip but he was too strong and his hands were on my shoulders, trying to pin me on the wall.

"Hel-" i desperately tried to call for help but he immediately covers my mouth using his huge hands.

"no one's gonna save you here, you're mine now" he whispers on my ear.

his voice was deep as fuck, and not familiar as well, he is wearing a black mask, and a blue hoodie, I couldnt identify him.

he begins to touch me all over my body, his hands were exploring too much, it was so uncomfortable

"PLEASE HELP ME" I shouted really loudly, and as much as I could.

he continues to touch me all over my body, and I was just there, frozen as fuck, i closed my eyes as he continues, I couldnt fight any longer.

after a minute, I didnt feel his sense of touch anymore.

"it's done, I beated him up" a voice reassured me.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the same man on the floor, he was bleeding so much, and could barely breathe.

another man is there, he looks like he's around my age, or older, he is also wearing a mask, but this time, with a black hoodie.

he beated him up.

"t-thank you" I said, he smiled at me, and grabbed my hand, but his left knuckles were bleeding.

"let's leave" he said, I nodded my head and we left the bleeding man on the floor.

Time Skip.

he guided me all the way until I reached my home, but before he left, I said

"t-thank you again" i stuttered.

"you're welcome" he said.

he still hasnt took his mask off after he beated that guy.

"w-whats your name?" I asked him while I'm filled with curiosity.

"just call me kook, you can go home now" he said as he reassured me.

"thank you so much, I hope I could see you again, Kook" I said.