Chapter 41

"you look familiar" 

"are you my missing-"

Y/n's POV.

well, seeing her again makes me happy and glad enough that she is okay and happy, yes, i know, she is Jungkook's mom, but my whole family doesn't know her yet

me: good afternoon Mrs. J, how are you now?

she lets out a huge smile and replies to me.

Mrs. J: doing good dear, it's nice to see you again, and this time, with your family.

her eyes scanned all of us, including my sister who keeps on waving at her, Mrs. J lets out a cute smile at her and my sister smiled back.

but my brother stayed silent, he just stared at the cloth napkin which was on the table, not even laying an eye on her or at my brother.

Mrs. J: hello dear, what is your name?

she asks my sister who is eager enough to start a conversation, she replies to her question.

Eunha: my name is Eunha, i am 5 years old! how about you ma'am?

mrs. J laughs at her, and replies back.

Mrs. J: well, your older sister calls me Mrs. J to sound professional and kind, but you can call me Ji-hye dear.

yes, Ji-hye is Mrs. J's name, but she wants to be called like that for easy pronounciations.

J-Hope's POV.

my brain wasn't really focusing on Jungkook and her mom because their attentions were more on Eunha, but when Jungkook's mom introduced herself to my sister, it caught my attention.

"Ma'am Ji-hye?" that name sounds so familiar, and so do her face, i feel like i've known her before but my brain couldn't remember anything.

ugh, what of a brain i have, it really goes to vacations when i really need it.

They called the waiter for our orders, and all of them said what they wanted, and now, it's my turn to pick.

Ma'am Ji-hye: hello dear, what would you like to eat?

she faces me with her sweet smile, i went speechless but then i realized that the menu is just right infront of me.

my brain is floating rn, sorry if y'all have to adjust with me.

me: i'd like some spicy chicken wings with lettuce on top please.

i said as i read everything on the menu, the waiter takes some notes.

end of J-hope's POV.

"he looks so familiar, his movements, his name, and his connection to Y/n, and he looks like someone", and i could also see some few stitches on the side of his neck"